Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m very happy to have my Son home on leave over Christmas! Couldn’t ask for a better present

IMG_7201.jpeg

My son went 2-1 (his first two match wins ever) and got 2nd in his weight class for wrestling today. Even got his first pin

IMG_3138.jpeg

My son went 2-1 (his first two match wins ever) and got 2nd in his weight class for wrestling today. Even got his first pin

View attachment 1716179629
Congratulations, I know you must number proud, your son will fill many memories in your life as he grows up, I remember my sons at this age, we stuck together on everything, like glue we was.. happy for you super dad

Congratulations, I know you must number proud, your son will fill many memories in your life as he grows up, I remember my sons at this age, we stuck together on everything, like glue we was.. happy for you super dad
Im proud that he has stuck with it and never quit. This is year 3 and he’s finally beginning to click for him.

Wow some asshat just tried to take out the President

Did put Studebaker in shop, after working on my hammer stump. Put 3 blocks on the bottom, now it doesent rock. And worked on planishing hammer a little. I see i need to refine the dies a little. Leaving tool marks.

-
Back