Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, nice outside here 32deg with a high of 55. Wife is home with the crud so me and the dogs will spend a lot of time outside.

Morning, nice outside here 32deg with a high of 55. Wife is home with the crud so me and the dogs will spend a lot of time outside.
scruffangel.jpg For the Dear Lady. Angels always help with recovery :D

Good Morning all. Back to work day. 4 day week then 4 off, Work 3 and another 4 for New Years. I could get used to this!

Peoples gettin nuts for the Holidays. Be careful out there and always wash your hands.
1702915535508.png

Studebaker gas 245/60r14 tires on 7” wheels. What can i get thats a little taller? And still fit the rims proper like?

Thought i would try removing a door. Which turned into replacing hinge pins. They were broken in 1/2 due to a lube channel. At least i got one side done today. Time to clean up and hang door. Then move to driver’s side. Then lunch…

Just got a message, we leave for our cruise on the 12th,hotel in winnipeg then fly to Ft.Lauderdale on the 13th. Kimmie is excited now!

Only 3 days more Autumn left. Then the real fun starts :rolleyes:

So far this morning the serious parts of this storm are skirting right past us to the north and south.
Not even enough rain at the airport to measure.

What's kind of Funny the daughter brought home a malnourished lamb when she was young. Bottle fed it and it was like a freaking dog. Seriously followed you everywhere. Used to go onto the school bus in the am! Pretty funny watching the driver shoo her off. Had it mated and had two lambs one black one white. I named them Barraaaack and Obaaama! Seriously.

When she got on the bus, she would say, there's my daaaaaad...

Thursday will suck with traffic. Going to leave prob dark thirty Pick up Daughter and SIL, Then try to get to the step Moms house house by 1400 and catch up with my step brothers a bit, been years. Services 1600-1800 then out on the road back home. This will suck bad!

If the step relatives pooped, would that be your step stool???

step ladder.jpg

-
Back