Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or maybe Metropolitan Monday

1702908558471.png

:lol: Shoulda checked Metro images first

Interesting story. It's a new up and coming distillery. It didn't sound like they have produced a drop of their own juice yet but they have sourced a bunch of aged barrels from some Kentucky distilleries. 8, 13,15, and 23 year blends are tough to get. No wonder why they won double Gold at SFWFC.

That magazine has some very interesting stories

I didn't know they made SUV's. :lol:

View attachment 1716179907
My Dad had a Metro for parts as insurance for the Metro my Mom had.
In his storage yard next to it was a '63 Merc Colony Park Wagon with a 430 in it.
We were over there gettin' some stuff from the yard and I was lookin' at that Metro and that 430 Merc.
"Don't even think it! You're not puttin' that 430 in that Metropolitan!" says my Dad :rofl:

My Dad had a Metro for parts as insurance for the Metro my Mom had.
In his storage yard next to it was a '63 Merc Colony Park Wagon with a 430 in it.
We were over there gettin' some stuff from the yard and I was lookin' at that Metro and that 430 Merc.
"Don't even think it! You're not puttin' that 430 in that Metropolitan!" says my Dad :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: But Dad, I'm into fitness!

fitness.jpg

Interesting story. It's a new up and coming distillery. It didn't sound like they have produced a drop of their own juice yet but they have sourced a bunch of aged barrels from some Kentucky distilleries. 8, 13,15, and 23 year blends are tough to get. No wonder why they won double Gold at SFWFC.
Their 8 year is probably Barton. (one of my favorite distilleries) 74/18/8 mash bill.

1702911408012.png

-
Back