Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We went to a Christmas party tonight. It was hosted by one of the county Supervisors. I knew he decorated but I didn't expect this. I have a few more short videos that I need to figure out how to add.

Just a quick fly-by, I hope everyone is doing well!

View attachment 1716181474
1703218847318.png

Last edited:
Morning! And a great one at that!! Been a long while since I can share good news.

So back over the summer, as some of you may recall, something happened to my son that required law enforcement to be notified. Well long story short, we’ve been in court trying to get justice served ever since. Yesterday, after an hours long affair in court, the judge sentenced the assclown and sentence was way more than we’d expected. Which is a very good thing. While the clown and his family are appealing, our role is done and we can finally try to move on.

Ever since that whole squatter case, I’ve not had a lot of faith or trust in our courts but they did get this one right.
Good to hear.

My son drove in from Ohio yesterday with his family. Dropped off a few things and went to Jersey to visit his wife's family. So I came home for a few days. They will be back here tomorrow and Saturday.
Good to see them. Oldest son is 16 and growing like crazy 6' 3"

My son drove in from Ohio yesterday with his family. Dropped off a few things and went to Jersey to visit his wife's family. So I came home for a few days. They will be back here tomorrow and Saturday.
Good to see them. Oldest son is 16 and growing like crazy 6' 3"
Thats a good thing, family around you my friend, enjoy and have a safe new years and marry Christmas from the wife and I
6.3 at 16, I bet he still grows another 2 inches.

Morning guys too many naps yesterday so up early again. Glad to see you drop in OMR.

Good morning, Friday before Christmas……..where has this year gone
Seems like a year only lasts 5 months of late, but I will take every year I can.
Merry Christmas and have a very pleasant and safe new years my friend

Morning guys too many naps yesterday so up early again. Glad to see you drop in OMR.
Same problem here, hope to make it threw the Holladays and looking forward to the spring of 2024.
Merry Christmas Zman, and a joyous new year to you and your wife

Thats a good thing, family around you my friend, enjoy and have a safe new years and marry Christmas from the wife and I
6.3 at 16, I bet he still grows another 2 inches.
Same to you and your family.
Wife's family are all tall. One brother in law is 7'
4 are over 6' 6" the one that passed away way to early just before hoppys lift day was 6' 5"

Same problem here, hope to make it threw the Holladays and looking forward to the spring of 2024.
Merry Christmas Zman, and a joyous new year to you and your wife
Mike wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!!

Thanks for rolling through Wolfie

Merry Christmas
Same to you. I have an offer from a friend who is flying his plane to Vegas. Tim told me to join him and his wife. They are driving in with the camper. . Between my son showing up; and still have that clot from earlier not a good time to fly .
Appreciate you folks here, more then you can imagine.

-
Back