Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So yesterdays to there trip was interesting. Daughter and SIL in the back of the trail blazer. OK have not done it since 2007 so Daughter has the phone gps going right. Get outside the City say we need to go this way. Daughter says no go this way les traffic and it is faster. WTF were early let's try it. Next thing I know we are in the Lincoln tunnel; crap ok go with it. Have to get through the village and it is a freaking mess. Bike messengers, pedestrians, cars and trucks cutting you off. OK Grand theft Auto mode. I had fun driving like I used to. They stared counting vehicles that locked brakes behind me. 12. Was funny. They were freaking out. Get through the Holland tunnel she says go this way F no would be on the LIE wrong shore need the BQE. Head south through a bad area, was fun got there. Wife spent almost 500 on food to bring back, knew that was coming. Really was a funeral but really a celebration of a incredible Woman. Was hanging with my Stepbrothers that I have known since Grammer school, one from Amsterdam and one from Illinois. Long time for sure since I have seen them. Daughter will be going to Amsterdam to party with her step uncle soon.

Last edited:
@Unconventional

Screenshot_20231222_063414_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231222_063435_Facebook.jpg

So yesterdays to there trip was interesting. Daughter and SIL in the back of the trail blazer. OK have not done it since 2007 so Daughter has the phone gps going right. Get outside the City say we need to go this way. Daughter says no go this way les traffic and it is faster. WTF were early let's try it. Next thing I know we are in the Lincoln tunnel; crap ok go with it. Have to get through the village and it is a freaking mess. Bike messengers, Really was a funeral but really a celebration of a incredible Woman. Was hanging with my Stepbrothers that I have known since Grammer school, one from Amsterdam and one from Illinois. Long time for sure since I have seen them. Daughter will be going to Amsterdam to party with her step uncle soon.

Sounds like a bit of a reunion Hoppy. Glad you made it up there.....

Who doesn't love the Lincoln Tunnel on a Thursday before Christmas?

So yesterdays to there trip was interesting. Daughter and SIL in the back of the trail blazer. OK have not done it since 2007 so Daughter has the phone gps going right. Get outside the City say we need to go this way. Daughter says no go this way les traffic and it is faster. WTF were early let's try it. Next thing I know we are in the Lincoln tunnel; crap ok go with it. Have to get through the village and it is a freaking mess. Bike messengers, pedestrians, cars and trucks cutting you off. OK Grand theft Auto mode. I had fun driving like I used to. They stared counting vehicles that locked brakes behind me. 12. Was funny. They were freaking out. Get through the Holland tunnel she says go this way F no would be on the LIE wrong shore need the BQE. Head south through a bad area, was fun got there. Wife spent almost 500 on food to bring back, knew that was coming. Really was a funeral but really a celebration of a incredible Woman. Was hanging with my Stepbrothers that I have known since Grammer school, one from Amsterdam and one from Illinois. Long time for sure since I have seen them. Daughter will be going to Amsterdam to party with her step uncle soon.
Glad you made it back and share some time with family.

Good Morning everyone. Its Friday. Short day here also, done at noon. Then have to get the welding tank filled and Christmas gift. Hope to get a bunch of work done on the Charger over the next 10 days - we will see.

-
Back