Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam, you guys are quick...

I deleted the original so I could add the other comment and you already replied to the original...

Good Morning Mopar Secret Santa Sniffers !!!

Hey...

I only sniff Santa's secret helpers...

1703255713872.png

1703255727146.png

Wife is working today and tomorrow and Saturday we are going to New Jersey for Christmas. First time in many many years we will be there. Last four years my in-laws were here, too many memories for my MIL so she did not want to be here this year.

Picking up a couple of pies tomorrow from Blue Goose market in Hancock MD. Chris @WV64Signet if you have never been, best pies around.

When I was in Blytheville, AR there was a restaurant in town off of Main street that was only open for lunch and dinner, one of the women there made home made pies everyday...

Her strawberry pie was awesome... One day a co-worker and I were eating there and she said that she was going to make a strawberry pie tomorrow.. We asked her if she would save us a piece and she agreed, so we went there the next day just so we could get a piece of that pie...

Those were the BEST pies I ever ate... (I even took my father in law there when he came down for the wife and mine's wedding and he agreed the pies were the best)...

Last time I went through town there in around 2010 it was gone...

Too bad, I would have liked to get another piece of pie... :(

Her pecan pie was killer also...

All of them were great, but I really liked the strawberry and pecan pies... :)

When I was in Blytheville, AR there was a restaurant in town off of Main street that was only open for lunch and dinner, one of the women there made home made pies everyday...

Her strawberry pie was awesome... One day a co-worker and I were eating there and she said that she was going to make a strawberry pie tomorrow.. We asked her if she would save us a piece and she agreed, so we went there the next day just so we could get a piece of that pie...

Those were the BEST pies I ever ate... (I even took my father in law there when he came down for the wife and mine's wedding and he agreed the pies were the best)...

So you ate her pie? (too easy)

Placed my order and pick up at 1130................caramel apple nut and pecan:thumbsup:

Dang it gots to go. Had an outage (router) last night and co-worker brought 1/2 a router instead of a complete one, network team was able to make it work good enough for a "fix a flat" but today I have to go back with a WHOLE router and fix it again. Have a Great Day All!

Do you work on the power lines???

My great grandfather invented, patented, and manufactured the equipment needed to transfer power lines from above ground to below ground and vice versa back in the early 1900's...

-
Back