Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Comet is better!
Speaking of Comet…
Good morning

IMG_6367.jpeg

It sounds like you had a good day Hoppy. I am glad you all made it back safely.
Was hurting when I got home but glad I went. I did get a desk back that has been in my family for generations. Dad brought it with him when they got married. I believe it was my great grandfathers. A bunch of pics also. The house contents will be sold since everyone lives away. Step brothers have their hands full. Told them need a hand I can jump on a train.

Saw a great traffic sign on the way.
ONLY ONE LIT DRIVING SHOULD BE RUDOLF
Need that sign for our little road here, cleaned up a tree the other day thought had just fallen across the road (dark/early). Next day down there again, truck had taken out that tree, fog lights, other parts busted off, a couple of tire track ruts where he stuck his truck. Neighbor came up the hill a bit and said it was "quite a racket", about 11 pm, yeah.....

I am on a dead end but google maps shows the road goes further. Usually pull a millennial out of the ditch on the end once a year or so.

Looks like I'm meeting a friend in Minot today to give him his grill and mold I made 2 years ago and finally giving it to him. Think it fits a 56 Dodge 2 ton truck.

IMG_20231222_073247536.jpg

Wow

-
Back