Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same to you. I have an offer from a friend who is flying his plane to Vegas. Tim told me to join him and his wife. They are driving in with the camper. . Between my son showing up; and still have that clot from earlier not a good time to fly .
Appreciate you folks here, more then you can imagine.

Great offer, but a good choice. Glad you have family in town.

Same to you. I have an offer from a friend who is flying his plane to Vegas. Tim told me to join him and his wife. They are driving in with the camper. . Between my son showing up; and still have that clot from earlier not a good time to fly .
Appreciate you folks here, more then you can imagine.
Well take care of yourself and glad the son and family will be back for a few days. Is this the son that's in the military??

Good Morning you all. I see DDaddy came through last night and Wolfie is doing a Klassic Karl. And everyone else.

Morning!
Going to be clear and above freezing again today. This winter is the warmest i remember so far. One day it reached -18/0f where we would be in that for weeks by now. Christmas day, could cross the river in our cars. Wouldnt be safe to walk across this year.
Back to air cleaner box for the studebaker today. Want it done. Then maybe move to the hvac side. Lots to chop up there.

-
Back