Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The horror of that mental image.

I'm going to go snort bleach now

See my posts above...

Eyewash A01.jpg

Eye BLeach.png

Do you work on the power lines???

My great grandfather invented, patented, and manufactured the equipment needed to transfer power lines from above ground to below ground and vice versa back in the early 1900's...
No, not a lineman, a com tech. Pretty cool that your Grandfather made that, still in use today I'm sure.

when I was in high school I met a boy who had a Prince Albert piercing. A teacher asked me to get something out of her classroom and he had followed me into the room. He asked if I ever saw a Prince Albert before. At that time I hadn’t even known what it was. I turned around and his pants were open and it was out. Well he definitely let it out of the can :lol:

when I was in high school I met a boy who had a Prince Albert piercing. A teacher asked me to get something out of her classroom and he had followed me into the room. He asked if I ever saw a Prince Albert before. At that time I hadn’t even known what it was. I turned around and his pants were open and it was out. Well he definitely let it out of the can :lol:
:rofl: :rofl:Nowdays you would go to prison for that.

:lol: :lol:

So another few hours on the fender. Next is the patch panel on the outside and a splash of paint.

I'm done with errands too but am picking wife up at work so no drinkie for me until later. Waiting for the rain to stop, wind is supposed to kick up after that but no rain I hope.

-
Back