Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I spent the afternoon finishing some last minute shopping with Wyatt. We made soup for dinner. Lemon chicken orzo which turned out pretty darn good. It’s time to pour a drink here

A good day here spent the morning with the granddaughter and then dropped her off for a few days with her dad. He lives in Virginia, and she sees him a couple three times a year...which is probably a good thing. We spent the afternoon playing golf and then got dinner to go. Doing nothing now toddy in hand and kicked back relaxing. Have a great evening!!

A good day here spent the morning with the granddaughter and then dropped her off for a few days with her dad. He lives in Virginia, and she sees him a couple three times a year...which is probably a good thing. We spent the afternoon playing golf and then got dinner to go. Doing nothing now toddy in hand and kicked back relaxing. Have a great evening!!
Cheers Craig doing the same.

So I am watching Vice Grip Garage on YouTube. Apparently he bought a Lamborghini. But it’s a fake since someone built a duplicate lambo out of wood. The crazy thing is….it has a valid TN license plate:wtf:

Man does that evoke some memories. I have given a lot of thought to selling my Cuda, but it is just a part of me and so it feels like cutting off an arm or leg to sell it. Even tho that makes more sense? Are you going to go back stock on k frame or go tubular? Obviously I went tubular but you know I can’t pass up a chance at a Christmas tree! @HemiDenny for the win if you decide not to go back stock.
Maybe one day I’d be able to afford it

Wow 24* tonight way above normal here and not going to complain. Happy Friday night all and sleep good.

Morning. Getting ready to make a 700 mile round trip to northern Ohio today. I’ll show you all why when I return, just don’t laugh too hard when you see it haha

Morning!
Just below freezing,and rising. Rain in forecast. Hope not, may be trailering a vehicle from 1.5 hours away. Wife found a vehicle she likes, Nissan Xterra. Found a pathfinder, way less money and it had a V8. That would hace been funner. But the seller seems to be a colossal dickwad, wont answer questions. Obviously a flipper. Pics taken in a car wash, with a dealer plate.

Oh, and the xterra owner seems to be decent to deal with,and is a collector of classic cars, or just a hot rodder. Had some stuff in the background of the pictures

Good morning crew. Easy day here sort of. Just a run to the grocery store for some food items and then we are supposed to go help a friend work on his Chevy II that he pulled from a junkyard.

Morning.
Today's deep thought for the day. Growing up I watched the Wizard of Oz.I wondered can you really exist without a brain.
Today he is one of the most powerful Men in the world.
Oh, and I have the Flu. At least it's not Covid.

Morning, it’s 36 degrees and very foggy. Stepped outside and you can’t see your feet. I could feel them though when I peed on them

Morning.
Today's deep thought for the day. Growing up I watched the Wizard of Oz.I wondered can you really exist without a brain.
Today he is one of the most powerful Men in the world.
Oh, and I have the Flu. At least it's not Covid.
Don't you go getting sick just before Christmas Ray.

Who is a no brain in power.....Oh Now I know what you are saying. Took me (with half a brain) a minute

-
Back