Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1703336852937.png

Sipping green tea awaiting the sun rise. We positioned the house and Basically made East wall all windows so sun rises are glorious. We had a plan.

My mom used to have a bunch of plants in the house and said that the east facing windows are the best for them to get sunlight from... Her Boston ferns used to hang from the macrame hanger to the floors and all of her friends were jealous of how big they were....

My mom used to have a bunch of plants in the house and said that the east facing windows are the best for them to get sunlight from... Her Boston ferns used to hang from the macrame hanger to the floors and all of her friends were jealous of how big they were...
I can hang without the extra sun just fine.

Truck driving stories we got! Keep in mind we are a farm so farm endorsement and you are good! Hah! I am with Fred, been there done that got the shirt. Glad it is done. Jodi went with me one dark cold lonely night. As most know she is a bit vertically challenged. Put her in the co pilot seat air ride, her feet just dangled in the air like Lily Tomlinson in her rocker. I was pulling a 53 ft reefer full of organic blueberries. Two lane dark asphalt road twisty in Oregon heading to some nameless cannery in Salem. she could not even see the shoulder on her side just the crevasse passing under the truck. She tucked her head and never looked out again.

-
Back