Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The weather guessers were calling for 14' breakers yesterday and 12' for today at the nearby beaches. I get a kick out of their weather map :lol: It shows that "High Surf" warnng going inland about 4 miles :lol:

Your girls heading to work today or they home?
Just got home from taking them. Chin is sick, so I went by the store for some meds, and dropped them off to her. They are also working tomorrow till 5pm. They say they have a lot of customers for nails for the Holiday. Then tomorrow night we have a Christmas Eve Service at my Church at 7pm. They will be off work until Tuesday then.....

Just got home from taking them. Chin is sick, so I went by the store for some meds, and dropped them off to her. They are also working tomorrow till 5pm. They say they have a lot of customers for nails for the Holiday. Then tomorrow night we have a Christmas Eve Service at my Church at 7pm. They will be off work until Tuesday then.....
I always get my wife a gift certificate to a local shop so she can get her toes done. She enjoys it!

When in Minot stopped in at a smoke shop and bought tobacco, paper with filter and a neat little cigarette maker for under $23 bucks that makes over 12 packs of smokes. Made me one and tried it and yep it works just fine and not much different in taste than what I normally smoke.
Big savings in the price of smokes over the counter and reminds me of reloading bullets.
Yes I am a heathen and from what church people tell me I'm going to hell for smoking.
Hope they have smokes and booze in hell. :lol:
Marie rolls her own Bugler brand. Much cheaper.

Marie rolls her own Bugler brand. Much cheaper.
1703343945820.png

Good morning everyone. Spent a bit of tine on the Charger yesterday after work. Hope for a bit more today. Need to change the other hub on my boys truck. Record high temps makes me want to take the hot rods out for a spin. Not often on Christmas you can

Dating myself here (Karl?) But do any of ya remember when they got innovative with the rolling papers and put flavoring in them? Then some rocket scientist imbedded a wire in the paper, no need to scour the car between the seats for the roach clip! Of course when you were looking for the clip you noticed just how many seed burns were in your carpet.

Dating myself here (Karl?) But do any of ya remember when they got innovative with the rolling papers and put flavoring in them? Then some rocket scientist imbedded a wire in the paper, no need to scour the car between the seats for the roach clip! Of course when you were looking for the clip you noticed just how many seed burns were in your carpet.
Theres a flashback!

Kind of on the same subject three of the four to NY are on Med Pot, car was like a Cheech van going there. well at the house they disappeared. Take the desk out to get it on the car with my step brother, you see them scrambling to get the smoke out of the car. I know him well since the 4th grade he always smoked growing up and as 18 up. They look all embarrassed when we open the door. Wife says sorry, his answer was why do you think I moved to Amsterdam! Its 24 7 when I am there! Pretty funny

Or when you dropped the cassette when you were flipping it over. But you didn’t care because you could fit so many more cassettes in the glove box vs the huge 8 tracks! Thinking to your self this is so high tech. Then we got audio reverse!
Go to track three man!

-
Back