Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never did 8tracks. Loved my dual deck for making my own cassettes, Maxell 90min.
1703345979625.png

We had 3 choices out in the desert. 8 track, cassette, and AM radio, most of which was C&W or old people music and news :lol: One rock AM station we could get KFXM San Bernardino, that's where we got our invites to the Drags at OCIR and Irwindale. "Saturday night! Beeee There!" :thumbsup::lol:

Dating myself here (Karl?) But do any of ya remember when they got innovative with the rolling papers and put flavoring in them? Then some rocket scientist imbedded a wire in the paper, no need to scour the car between the seats for the roach clip! Of course when you were looking for the clip you noticed just how many seed burns were in your carpet.

When we worked at a 10 minute oil change in high school, a car came in once that had so many seeds in the carpet, they sprouted... :rolleyes:

Lion OMG.jpeg

Kind of on the same subject three of the four to NY are on Med Pot, car was like a Cheech van going there. well at the house they disappeared. Take the desk out to get it on the car with my step brother, you see them scrambling to get the smoke out of the car. I know him well since the 4th grade he always smoked growing up and as 18 up. They look all embarrassed when we open the door. Wife says sorry, his answer was why do you think I moved to Amsterdam! Its 24 7 when I am there! Pretty funny

Meeting 2 sons and their gf's today, going out to dinner to celebrate one gf's birthday. Before that picking up beef I ordered for Wellington (son's making it) and 1/2 King salmon fillet. They both have great gf's, one lives in South Africa so long distance (met her in college 4ish years ago) and the other one's from Equador. They both speak English very well.

I met a girl from Africa once and we had a great conversation in her native language... We really clicked... :)

Agree, the birthday girl (Saskia) is a pescatarian, wife found this great holiday salmon recipe, made it for her last year. We flew her in since they've been apart almost a year, son in school.

We like to coat the salmon in the kikkoman teriyaki sauce glaze... It tastes real good...

1703356680526.png

I have had to pee on my feet to get them loose from the sticky floor in some truck stops

I was on a road trip once passing through PA and stopped at a rest stop along the highway to pee...

It was a large restroom and the urinals were on two walls about 10 - 12 on each wall... There was only one guy on the end of the other wall and I was on the far end of the row on the opposite wall (maximum buffer zone)....

He was already peeing when I came in and as I started to pee, he farted... Then I was able to muster up a large one and let it rip... Mine was way louder... :)

Not a word was spoken... He finished peeing first and walked out with his head hanging low looking at the floor in shame...

He knew he had lost the fart war.... :mob:

Made it back from our road trip. Original price on the xterra was 10,500 he dropped it to 8,500 and i offered him 7,500. Accepted it. 108,000 miles on it, Arizona car. Lowest mileage car we ever bought. Other than my tractor.
Needs a few tweaks, new tires and alignment to start. Tiny bit of rust to deal with.trailered it home, its a heavy pig..

Made it back from our road trip. Original price on the xterra was 10,500 he dropped it to 8,500 and i offered him 7,500. Accepted it. 108,000 miles on it, Arizona car. Lowest mileage car we ever bought. Other than my tractor.
Needs a few tweaks, new tires and alignment to start. Tiny bit of rust to deal with.trailered it home, its a heavy pig..
Hope it's a nice rig for your wife Frank.
Haven't bought a new car since 1977 and don't think I ever will.

I bought my girlfriend a book titled "Cheap and Easy Vegetarian Cooking", which is perfect for her because not only is she a vegetarian....

-
Back