Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Truck driving stories we got! Keep in mind we are a farm so farm endorsement and you are good! Hah! I am with Fred, been there done that got the shirt. Glad it is done. Jodi went with me one dark cold lonely night. As most know she is a bit vertically challenged. Put her in the co pilot seat air ride, her feet just dangled in the air like Lily Tomlinson in her rocker. I was pulling a 53 ft reefer full of organic blueberries. Two lane dark asphalt road twisty in Oregon heading to some nameless cannery in Salem. she could not even see the shoulder on her side just the crevasse passing under the truck. She tucked her head and never looked out again.
Poor Jodi. My wife was the same way. LOL

Meeting 2 sons and their gf's today, going out to dinner to celebrate one gf's birthday. Before that picking up beef I ordered for Wellington (son's making it) and 1/2 King salmon fillet. They both have great gf's, one lives in South Africa so long distance (met her in college 4ish years ago) and the other one's from Equador. They both speak English very well.

Meeting 2 sons and their gf's today, going out to dinner to celebrate one gf's birthday. Before that picking up beef I ordered for Wellington (son's making it) and 1/2 King salmon fillet. They both have great gf's, one lives in South Africa so long distance (met her in college 4ish years ago) and the other one's from Equador. They both speak English very well.
Have a great time, king salmon for the win!

Got a key chain from 69conv. and he put a picture of my car on it and hard to get a good picture but really cool. Thanks Wayne.

IMG_20231223_074848042.jpg

Agree, the birthday girl (Saskia) is a pescatarian, wife found this great holiday salmon recipe, made it for her last year. We flew her in since they've been apart almost a year, son in school.
That’s a great gift for them! That is awesome that you are able to do that for them. How long of a flight is that?

-
Back