Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guy at work bought a Prius new. We used to take anti freeze and put it under the car like a leak. His wife did it at home also. Went to the dealer alot to get it fixed!

I wonder if I could make these work in my Prius?

electric car1.jpg

They are saying just rain east of Wash. where Im at..... :thumbsup:
As usual with these Noreasters, a little shift can make a big difference in accumulation. If it goes just a little NW, we could end up more wet than white. But at this point that is looking less likely.

I did however drag out the Snowblower yesterday to make sure it will fire up ok.... :thumbsup:
The Tenant may need it in Feb. or March while I'm gone......KKKKKKKKKK :rofl:

Wheels on. Put in gear, nasty bibration is gone as well as exhaust noise. Winning! 2nd motor mount i got can be a spare.
Headlights were really yellowed.
Autosol polish and gel gloss really cleared them up.

IMG_0259.jpeg

Im really happy with the end result.

We don't even have a nice weather girl to look at anymore. Some schlick dude. He is funny though

Wheels on. Put in gear, nasty bibration is gone as well as exhaust noise. Winning! 2nd motor mount i got can be a spare.
Headlights were really yellowed.
Autosol polish and gel gloss really cleared them up.

View attachment 1716188043
Im really happy with the end result.
Looks like that works well.

We don't even have a nice weather girl to look at anymore. Some schlick dude. He is funny though
We get decent weather people but our news crew is lacking. But, we are a small market and a good starter for fresh graduates. The crème of the crop don't last long around here.

Hey Mike @toolmanmike . I was at the owner of my Wifes nail shop on New Years Eve. Guy must be doing very well. Had a huge house..He was showing me his liquor collecton. He has 5 cabinets like this, full. You ever seen this kind of stuff?? I dont think he even drinks it.....
1000003064.jpg

Looks like by next Thursday our weather guy says it will be 23 below. :BangHead:
I'd have to double check everything if that kinda cold was headed here! Things like putting a heater out in pumphouse, I've only completed some insulation out there etc.

Hey Mike @toolmanmike . I was at the owner of my Wifes nail shop on New Years Eve. Guy must be doing very well. Had a huge house..He was showing me his liquor collecton. He has 5 cabinets like this, full. You ever seen this kind of stuff?? I dont think he even drinks it.....
View attachment 1716188046
WOW!!! All specialty bottles. I haven't seen so many in one place!

View attachment 1716188046
That's pretty cool!

I'd have to double check everything if that kinda cold was headed here! Things like putting a heater out in pumphouse, I've only completed some insulation out there etc.
Use to it here all water lines are 8 feet deep and heat tape on everything above ground.

Use to it here all water lines are 8 feet deep and heat tape on everything above ground.
Sounds pretty winter ready. I had to use that tape when we were living in our RV on the property before and during the build. Still froze up one year even with that, skirting etc. Don't think this winter will be as brutal, things could happen in Feb I guess but El Nino I think this year

Sounds pretty winter ready. I had to use that tape when we were living in our RV on the property before and during the build. Still froze up one year even with that, skirting etc. Don't think this winter will be as brutal, things could happen in Feb I guess but El Nino I think this year
Hope it stays a mild winter for ya I might be heading to Sequim Washington next month and looking forward to some warmer weather.

-
Back