Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning I'm in and apparently late. The stars last night must have perfectly aligned and gave me nine hours of sleep which never ever happens to poor old me. Funny Cheryl woke up this morning and saw me still lying in bed. She got a light and checked to make sure I was still breathing...haha. Can't collect on me yet. Not much going on her it's cold and spitting snow. I heed to run some errands and do some odds and ends.

Last edited:
Been busy with family so haven't been working on my new project but back at it today.
Like I said before I don't like the front bumpers on the 73 and up A bodies so made some inserts that will be painted body color instead of making a new bumper and lots cheaper. Still not sure if I like the idea yet but gotta try something.

IMG_20240101_143233067.jpg

Morning!
Still mild here in manitoba.
Dr appt this morning. Results from ct scan.
And im under orders to leave the rust repair alone until summer. So im going to quick cobble the rust spots. Put wheels on and road test. I noticed the nissan wheels have steel inserts in the lug holes. Suprised to see that,puts them a step above the rest i think.
Thinking of you today.

Morning all, not snowing here yet. Have some cedar trees to remove in fence line and ditch. County sprays chemicals to keep brush down but i doesn’t kill cedar. Some are about 10” round. Last day to work on this as the ditch is fairly steep and cant get pickup in and out iff there is snow
You stay sharp, and your saw, hope its a smooth cut style day for you Pete.
Morning Dizzy Distribution Center.
Morning all. 21* above and this has been a great winter so far.
Thank you, I hope this is the first sign for us in the midsouth
Good Morning Mopar Wedge Weather Watchers !!!
Back at yeah Mild and wild Mopar wheeling mad man Mitch

Looks like snow has moved into northwest Arkansas, 30 degrees here in northeast Arkansas, time to fill my cup up again, snowing on John this morning I bet @Sublime one
I can see the shop but my desire is a bit low! I will get down there at some point! Right now sipping green tea! Schools are all closed already. We have very steep windy roads on both sides of our farm. Just going to stay home today.

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4286.jpeg

IMG_4287.jpeg

I thought it might have been a frosty morning here, no luck. If Weather Guessers are right it might be our first "Spring" day :lol: Clear with 20-30 mph gusts :lol:

I can see the shop but my desire is a bit low! I will get down there at some point! Right now sipping green tea! Schools are all closed already. We have very steep windy roads on both sides of our farm. Just going to stay home today.

View attachment 1716188015

View attachment 1716188016

View attachment 1716188017
I was right !! They got out there and did some romping, yep, a good day to stay home, only step outside for pictures and possibly build a cool snow man

View attachment 1716188015

View attachment 1716188016

View attachment 1716188017
We get an inch of snow today with the bigger storm coming Monday. With the temps Mondy in the mid 30's the weather guessers are all over the map with as bad as it might be. The airport we're leaving from Tuesday very early is supposed to be rain when we take off. The area itself is getting 2-4 inches of snow not a problem for those machines. While we gone, they get some cold air dropping in for a week highs in the 20's lows around zero looks like we'll miss that one.

We get an inch of snow today with the bigger storm coming Monday. With the temps Mondy in the mid 30's the weather guessers are all over the map with as bad as it might be. The airport we're leaving from Tuesday very early is supposed to be rain when we take off. The area itself is getting 2-4 inches of snow not a problem for those machines. While we gone, they get some cold air dropping in for a week highs in the 20's lows around zero looks like we'll miss that one.
We should change your user name to TheTravelingMan.

Been busy with family so haven't been working on my new project but back at it today.
Like I said before I don't like the front bumpers on the 73 and up A bodies so made some inserts that will be painted body color instead of making a new bumper and lots cheaper. Still not sure if I like the idea yet but gotta try something.

View attachment 1716188009
Good idea Fred. Those 5mph park bench lookin' abominations screwed up a whole generation of automobiles.

View attachment 1716188009

:popcorn:

-
Back