Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can see the shop but my desire is a bit low! I will get down there at some point! Right now sipping green tea! Schools are all closed already. We have very steep windy roads on both sides of our farm. Just going to stay home today.

View attachment 1716188015

View attachment 1716188016

View attachment 1716188017
LOL. You move south and still more snow than us. That could change soon though. Depending who you listen to we should see between 5" and a foot tomorrow.

Good Morning

1704463682047.png

1704463715172.png

My 72 Swinger was bought for the sole purpose of being my brat's first car. She wanted something different as in, not japanese or fwd :lol: Ran across an ad for a 72 Maverick, I like Mavericks. Anyway they must have boogered up the front of the little hot rod and put the 73 parts on it

1704464564430.png
Not gonna happen on my dollars :rofl:

My 72 Swinger was bought for the sole purpose of being my brat's first car. She wanted something different as in, not japanese or fwd :lol: Ran across an ad for a 72 Maverick, I like Mavericks. Anyway they must have boogered up the front of the little hot rod and put the 73 parts on it

View attachment 1716188033 Not gonna happen on my dollars :rofl:
Yep, I would have to get rid of the "cow catcher" front bumper. I always liked Mavericks and Comet's. A guy in high school bought a 302 Maverick back in 71 I believe. Black with Cragars. It was a sharp car. There is a decent Comet sitting in a driveway near here. It must be a 302 car because of the dual exhaust. A guy in Tech school had a red Comet. 302 4 speed. He juiced up the 302 and had a Vertigate 4 speed shifter. It was fast and fun.

View attachment 1716188033 Not gonna happen on my dollars :rofl:
I had a 75 Comet with the big 'shelf' looking front bumper.

Last edited:
LOL. You move south and still more snow than us. That could change soon though. Depending who you listen to we should see between 5" and a foot tomorrow.

Good Morning
They are saying just rain east of Wash. where Im at..... :thumbsup:

-
Back