Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the door as close as it’s going to get. Also worked on my hood treatment going with an A body Barracuda vibe.

7686184B-0256-4CDA-976B-6AD31E09A437.jpeg

ED0B3E08-8CD8-40B6-9437-CF0F51A85672.jpeg

D50A8ED0-4C02-4A2B-BD89-79004395C659.jpeg

Dog woke me up now I can’t sleep :BangHead:
Trade you, I woke up to the smell of smoke cause my oldest daughter dug out the space heater and set it up under a blanket. This on top of turning the thermostat up to 84…. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Trade you, I woke up to the smell of smoke cause my oldest daughter dug out the space heater and set it up under a blanket. This on top of turning the thermostat up to 84…. :BangHead: :BangHead:
That could have been bad news

Smoke caused by the electric meter spinning off the side of the house?

Glad you caught it before it went bad Chris... Yikes

Here I am just waking up just because it's time to. Feel like I got shorted out of an event. :rolleyes:

18° F. Still talking 5-8 tomorrow but only 7am to 7pm now... then clearing out.

Scary. Buy her an electric blanket. At the very least a heating pad.

That’s scary. It’s really good you caught it in time

Morning!
Still mild here in manitoba.
Dr appt this morning. Results from ct scan.
And im under orders to leave the rust repair alone until summer. So im going to quick cobble the rust spots. Put wheels on and road test. I noticed the nissan wheels have steel inserts in the lug holes. Suprised to see that,puts them a step above the rest i think.

Morning!
And im under orders to leave the rust repair alone until summer. So im going to quick cobble the rust spots. Put wheels on and road test. I noticed the nissan wheels have steel inserts in the lug holes. Suprised to see that,puts them a step above the rest i think.
Good luck today at the doctors

Morning!
Hope they find something easy

Good Morning Everyone. Last of the "warm" winter weather this weekend, and supposed to be heading up north to have Christmas ish hangout with my mom and my boy, it is his last weekend off and will be going back to school from there. But he has been sick this week. Today I hope to get some work done in the garage while Marie is at work. Fingers crossed. Sent the first batch of chassis pics to the SCTA the other day, no word back, but progress none the less.

That is sure gonna be a bunch easier on a sunny warm day, it gets very uncooperative when cold!
Yes, agree 100 percent, preparing the inside for carpet, complete the sound dendener, add bucket seat support by adding some steal plates where the bolt holes are, wire in neutral safety switch to shifter and run a pair of speaker wires to the back should keep me busy this winter. I took the carpet out of the shipping box to let it start laying flat where the folds are.. yep, not going to even start to put it in, thanks John, I get ahead of myself at times. :thumbsup:

Looks like snow has moved into northwest Arkansas, 30 degrees here in northeast Arkansas, time to fill my cup up again, snowing on John this morning I bet @Sublime one

Morning all, not snowing here yet. Have some cedar trees to remove in fence line and ditch. County sprays chemicals to keep brush down but i doesn’t kill cedar. Some are about 10” round. Last day to work on this as the ditch is fairly steep and cant get pickup in and out iff there is snow

-
Back