Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks good Mitch. I don't know for sure but think I'm the only single guy and home alone on here and dinner tonight is whatever I find it the fridge.
I usually eat alone here at the evening meal. I dont like to eat late, and they dont call me for pickup until 7 or 7:30 generally. They havent called me yet......KKKKKKK

I made a ham and potato chowder a couple days ago. I am warming it up in the crock pot. Ham, potatoes, corn, onions, cheese, spices. And top it off with a rye or two.

They both seem to like to work.
They are enamored with the Almighty American Dollar. Its about ten times as much as they can make in Viet Nam. And honestly, most Asian women are quite arduous .....

They are enamored with the Almighty American Dollar. Its about ten times as much as they can make in Viet Nam. And honestly, most Asian women are quite arduous .....
Sounds like there having a good time and will have enough money when they get home to do what they want. :thumbsup:

I end up putting to much seasoning in what I cook.
I don't use much salt if any. I watch the coarse ground pepper. It can get a little too much if you don't watch it. Other spices need to be pretty exact according to the recipe. You can always add more. Impossible to take it away.

I don't use much salt if any. I watch the coarse ground pepper. It can get a little too much if you don't watch it. Other spices need to be pretty exact according to the recipe. You can always add more. Impossible to take it away.
I use to much pepper and garlic, I'm easy on the salt though.

-
Back