Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2024 is small and made with stock photos. Doubt anyone will be selling them on ebay.

My view is that it shows the new owners are not attuned to what they bought. Although I'm not 100% sure the calander is coming out of the firearms side, but that's the group that got the rights to the name, except for ammunition.

I ate already Fred ...lol

Just sitting down

20240105_205953.jpg

Thinking of your daughter almost catching the house on fire reminded me of my kids burning down my barn. Long story short I was working trying to raise 8 kids and staying off welfare after my wife died. I was a long way from home and it was cold and the kids decided to put a heat lamp in the barn to keep the sheep warm. Yea lost the barn to fire and lucky the kids were safe. No insurance I couldn't afford it and lost more than the barn but the house and other buildings were safe but most of all my kids were safe. A picture of my farm before the fire.

View attachment 1716188336
Sorry to hear

Morning Mitch man thanks for the coffee.
Has the snow started there yet??
We got maybe two inches of snow yesterday.
Bigger snowfall supposed to hit Monday as we fly out.
For the week after its really cold with single digit lows.
I guess for once in my life I actually get to miss an artic ice box weather pattern.
They got 20 days to get it back right before we're back...haha!!

Morning Mitch man thanks for the coffee.
Has the snow started there yet??
We got maybe two inches of snow yesterday.
Bigger snowfall supposed to hit Monday as we fly out.
For the week after its really cold with single digit lows.
I guess for once in my life I actually get to miss an artic ice box weather pattern.
They got 20 days to get it back right before we're back...haha!!
No Snow here....Yet......Think I'm too far East....

I'm really looking forward to 93 deg days and 75 deg nights.. As most of you know, I am usually already out, this time of the year....

No Snow here....Yet......Think I'm too far East....
My goal is to miss or all of the nasty stuff. We get bac at the end of the moth home about ten days and then gone to Florida for ten days to play golf. March we go back to Florida for about three weeks to see family and play a few veteran golf events. Call us almost snowbirds.

I'm really looking forward to 93 deg days and 75 deg nights.. As most of you know, I am usually already out, this time of the year....
Do they have courses in VN?? Have you played on?? Are they nice how much US??

-
Back