Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
NO NO Mike no cooked carrots or cabbage. Green beans are better. :poke:
I added a little extra pepper for you.

20240105_190450.jpg

Tonight was chrciken soup, then beef liver with onions sauted, boiled potatoes mixed in with paprika, finished with sweet potatoe.
Was already 6 PM when I left the garage and pretty much figured that would be the case. So it had to be something quick to cook.

All spark plugs cleaned, and a slight adjustment of the choke unloader. Left the Barracuda there and brought the jeep home. Need to get some salt off - the township had put some down on Thursday morning and I didn't expect it. Drove very very slowly through it.

Tonight was chrciken soup, then beef liver with onions sauted, boiled potatoes mixed in with paprika, finished with sweet potatoe.
Was already 6 PM when I left the garage and pretty much figured that would be the case. So it had to be something quick to cook.

All spark plugs cleaned, and a slight adjustment of the choke unloader. Left the Barracuda there and brought the jeep home. Need to get some salt off - the township had put some down on Thursday morning and I didn't expect it. Drove very very slowly through it.

Hey Matt

Good to see you roll through

Just like life - goes sideways an lot even though we don't mean it.

Sorry to hear about the loss but at least the kids and the hosue were OK.
Thanks And I'm still a happy camper with all my kids. Worth more than the barn.

Anyone else get the 2024 Remington calendar?

1704505068993.png

I'm not impressed, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Kind of misses the point of the calender.

Guns can trigger people. Puppy's and funny cat videos are safe

:poke::lol:
No guns on the remington calenders.
Always had wildlife in their natural setting, usually but not always game animals. Artwork was classic - like you see on hunting and fishing stamps.

-
Back