Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to go too. There's a lot of blurry at distance and especially at night. Halo's around lights are the worst.

I use these Foster Grant Multiviaion readers. Amazon or at Walgreens. They are trifocals with the full power only at the bottom. That way I don't have to take them on and off. They work well for me .

Morning!
About 0°f again. Chilly.
My son is up north, its pushing -40°
We can expect temps to go even lower the next few days. Friday we hit the road,and use an indoor parking facility for the week we are gone. Thats nice, we used outdoor, that really sucked coming home to a heavy snowfall.

Mine were due in December, but being sick forgot all about it.......................worked out better waiting:thumbsup:

Mine was 60 days past when I got it done. It's nice that the inspection and registration stuff isn't connected. :rolleyes:. Maryland was the surveillance state on that stuff....

I use these Foster Grant Multiviaion readers. Amazon or at Walgreens. They are trifocals with the full power only at the bottom. That way I don't have to take them on and off. They work well for me .
So no prescription glasses. I have astigmatism so I've had glasses for 45 years.

Frank it sounds like you're getting out of there just in time. Speaking of that I have a down circuit so going in a little early, have a Great Day All!

Morning gang..

Speaking of changes. Had to up the power on my readers. 1.75 now. I'll eventually need to go to an eye doctor I suppose
I'm at 2,75 and still just use readers. I did get glasses though to use when driving at night and they help.

Morning!
About 0°f again. Chilly.
My son is up north, its pushing -40°
We can expect temps to go even lower the next few days. Friday we hit the road,and use an indoor parking facility for the week we are gone. Thats nice, we used outdoor, that really sucked coming home to a heavy snowfall.
Agree at the airport we usually park undercover. This time though parking at the hotel and who knows what we come home to??

It's Metropolitan Monday!

metrotoon.jpeg

Good morning :D

No prescription glasses yet, just cheep readers from the dollar store, and no snow yet here c in my area, 33 degrees this morning, no rain yet, but they are saying 100 percent chance of rain today..
Wife has emptied her big closet, we drove to town and picked up some wall board she wants hung :BangHead: :( I have my big vacuum (shop vac) ready, goggles and mask.. looks like she is testing my old skills, glue and electric nailer will be my friend today it looks like.
Happy Wife, Happier Life I guess

Belichick seems to think he maybe parting ways with the Kraft family at NE. Looked like he might even welcome the change.

Yeah. NE is a mess right now. I think Kraft was the one that started it when they drafted. Fragile. Jimmy Garapollo. Then they kept swinging for the fence on lightning striking a second time with Mac Jones and Baily Zappe (Freaking pick machines) Bellicheck needs a new place to be... and the Patriots need a new Coach and QB.

Be interesting to snag Mike McDonald from Baltimore and pair him up with one of the young guns in the draft like Penix

-
Back