Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A happy Monday morning to you all...and the Red X is apparently history.

Apparently, the Red X is a button no longer.
I feel we should generate some suggestions for a button replacement and submit them to Joey for review??
Any ideas??

We are Michigan fans !! Go blue !
Harbaugh has built that program back up to where it used to be and now we all know he was "creative" lol! Wife's from Trenton and her whole family is pulling for the Wolverines, only Becky has it right, GO HUSKIES!!!

Harbaugh has built that program back up to where it used to be and now we all know he was "creative" lol! Wife's from Trenton and her whole family is pulling for the Wolverines, only Becky has it right, GO HUSKIES!!!
I think it will be a fun game to watch. I hope your team comes out on top.

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Travel day yesterday. Winter storm warning for tonight through Wed morning. Great...

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Travel day yesterday. Winter storm warning for tonight through Wed morning. Great...
Tomorrow winds are supposed to sustain 34mph, not sure what the gusts will be. Not cold until Thursday when we're supposed to get the white stuff, much nicer still than what you're headed for me thinks.

Tomorrow winds are supposed to sustain 34mph, not sure what the gusts will be. Not cold until Thursday when we're supposed to get the white stuff, much nicer still than what you're headed for me thinks.
In addition to the winter storm and another one on Friday, we are looking at single digit highs with negative nights by Sunday.

I heard there were a couple of game locations with cold/snow, it's that time, nice that your team is in the post season!
They've had their problems this year. It will be interesting to see how far they can go.
I'm not counting them out with Mahomes at QB. Wait and see. :popcorn:

-
Back