Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Friends truck needs a block heater. Guess i have to fix it before i go.

View attachment 1716189033

View attachment 1716189034

We got a good 6” I think. I didn’t plan on plowing but I changed out the trail cam cards and it was a lot more than I thought.

Had to make a run down to Front Royal...
This is along 81. Just over the mountain.

They got nothing down here

20240107_141244.jpg

Nothing going on around here today just kinda being lazy.
Me too. Feel something coming on, Kim has been sick for a few days. Hope i dont end up as sick, flying with a head cold is not good. And could be denied entry onto the ship.

And i was just told to relax all week. So, no. Potsy’s firebird needs some work.

Last edited:
OK Stiller Fans... the Jagulars choked and lost... now waiting on Bills vs The Fish. Burrow and the Bills have made an art form out of making games more difficult than necessarily.

97 yard Fumble-6 for Kansas City.

Last edited:
Me too. Feel something coming on, Kim gas been sick for a few days. Hope i dont end up as sick, flying with a head cold is not good. And could be denied entry onto the ship.

And i was just told to relax all week. So, no. Potsy’s firebird needs some work.
Yea best you take it easy would hate to see you miss your trip.

I had for my winter evening walk—
No one at all with whom to talk,
But I had the cottages in a row
Up to their shining eyes in snow.

And I thought I had the folk within:
I had the sound of a violin;
I had a glimpse through curtain laces
Of youthful forms and youthful faces.

I had such company outward bound.
I went till there were no cottages found.
I turned and repented, but coming back
I saw no window but that was black.

Over the snow my creaking feet
Disturbed the slumbering village street
Like profanation, by your leave,
At ten o’clock of a winter eve.

Robert Frost

All packed and ready to go. One eye on the weather tomorrow and heading for KC. We and the couple going with us are spending tomorrow night at an airport hotel just to make sure there are no travel problems (Plan B). We're all going to kick back with a bottle of something and watch the college football championship. Then up bright and early and head to the airport. At one point today there was talk based on the forecast that we were going to fly to Dallas tomorrow (our connecting flight location) and spend the night. Storm is now tracking further north of us, so no plan C. Getting ready to watch Bills and Dolphins lots of what if's based on who wins.

All packed and ready to go. One eye on the weather tomorrow and heading for KC. We and the couple going with us are spending tomorrow night at an airport hotel just to make sure there are no travel problems (Plan B). We're all going to kick back with a bottle of something and watch the college football championship. Then up bright and early and head to the airport. At one point today there was talk based on the forecast that we were going to fly to Dallas tomorrow (our connecting flight location) and spend the night. Storm is now tracking further north of us, so no plan C. Getting ready to watch Bills and Dolphins lots of what if's based on who wins.

Say hello to all the Patriots players down there golfing

Have a safe trip

Say hello to all the Patriots players down there golfing
Going to the Sony Open next week. We know a couple local guys Sam Stevens and Gary Woodland playing. Sam gave us his special VIP tickets for the tournament. We'll make it a day or two probably for the final if they're playing. I'll keep an eye out for those Patriot vacationers.

Hello All! Well, figured the Seahawks wouldn't make the playoffs this year so I'm not too disappointed. Now if the Huskies get whomped tomorrow by Michigan it will be a bad weekend. GO HUSKIES!!!

-
Back