Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's officially winter here now. I had to use the defroster on the Hemi Express to thaw the windshield :rolleyes: I kinda knew it was coming after having to run the heater in it at 3:00 in the afternoon to go to town :lol:

Running a little low on firewood and it's supposed to be decent weather today so chop and split day, temps dropping (for us) by Thursday with snow in the forecast a couple days.

Morning, snowmageden down to maybe 2 inches here for tomorrow. Cold here this morning though at 21. Bacon and eggs on the menu after the dogs get their walk.

Not entirely sure what I am going to get into today but football will be involved at some point. I need to build a corner table for Jodis shop to place a fridge on. And then need to sort out the wiring on two kilns that she uses for firing her clay pottery. Or alternative is sit in my chair with dog on my lap and read! At this point dog in lap is winning. Dumb dog weighs just over sixty pounds but she sure keeps me warm. Big dog can’t jump up in my lap any more her jumper is broke. She gets jealous of the little dog.
You need to build her a ramp. Made one for Sophie to get on the couch. She won't use it just gets her front legs up and looks at you and says push.

You need to build her a ramp. Made one for Sophie to get on the couch. She won't use it just gets her front legs up and looks at you and says push.
That's what one of our pugs does with our ramp lol! The other is a "Jug" or 1/2 Jack Russell 1/2, that one doesn't need a ramp!

IMG_4617.jpeg
I saw this and thought of you @toolmanmike

I did exactly that, she wants none of the ramp! Getting her in and out of truck now is a chore. Normally the little dog goes everywhere with me so she thinks the truck is hers. Oblivious to the ten years prior that it was Hemis truck. Vet appts are an adventure for sure. Last appt Hemi ran the pup up into the front seats and would not let her in the back. We just had to replace the pups collar where Hemi crushed it and severed the metal tag embedded in the collar. They get spirited every now and then. Wouldn’t trade it for the world, well maybe a goldfish on occasion!

Not entirely sure what I am going to get into today but football will be involved at some point. I need to build a corner table for Jodis shop to place a fridge on. And then need to sort out the wiring on two kilns that she uses for firing her clay pottery. Or alternative is sit in my chair with dog on my lap and read! At this point dog in lap is winning. Dumb dog weighs just over sixty pounds but she sure keeps me warm. Big dog can’t jump up in my lap any more her jumper is broke. She gets jealous of the little dog.
Holley can still get on the couch pretty easy. We have a plastic single step we sit by the bed for her to climb up. She can still jump if the vacuum is coming at her though. LOL

Snow clearing is done. Little old TORO still kicks ***, but I breathe a little more exhaust than I like. The 'new to me' Honda did 'OK' for a bit, but doesn't throw very far. I think it's just not running fast enough. Seems to be "hunting' surging power and not running full speed. Not sure if it just needs a good carb cleaning or something adjusted/fixed. I don't know small engine tune ups that well. @MOPARMITCH

Roads are wet but clear. WV side still has slush running down the middle of the lanes. Lot of gravel still on the road. Not much traffic....

It's gonna ice up tonight. 43 degrees here at that house

Snow clearing is done. Little old TORO still kicks ***, but I breathe a little more exhaust than I like. The 'new to me' Honda did 'OK' for a bit, but doesn't throw very far. I think it's just not running fast enough. Seems to be "hunting' surging power and not running full speed. Not sure if it just needs a good carb cleaning or something adjusted/fixed. I don't know small engine tune ups that well. @MOPARMITCH
Usually carburation or governor adjustment...Easy peasy, you can handle it......

Wish I was closer. My back is junk but we might get it moved. John could help too but he can only push with his good arm. Damn, what's happening to us? :BangHead: :lol:
If we all got together we might equal a man and a half:thumbsup:

Give it a little choke and see if it smartens up. Heavy on the sea foam and it will clear up after some abuse.

-
Back