Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast this morning before Church. Still trying to wake the ladies up. BLT's with fresh tomatoes and some fresh pineapple. Great way to start the day. Hope everyone has a good day. Enjoy
PXL_20240107_120501185.jpg

Morning!
0°f here. Brekkie, and back into shop to diagnose a block heater. My friend Bruce is travelling every day to see his wife in hospital, she had a stroke a month ago. So temps are about to plunge and he wants to make sure truck will start. Shop wanted $139/hr to diagnose. I check them for free.

Not entirely sure what I am going to get into today but football will be involved at some point. I need to build a corner table for Jodis shop to place a fridge on. And then need to sort out the wiring on two kilns that she uses for firing her clay pottery. Or alternative is sit in my chair with dog on my lap and read! At this point dog in lap is winning. Dumb dog weighs just over sixty pounds but she sure keeps me warm. Big dog can’t jump up in my lap any more her jumper is broke. She gets jealous of the little dog.

I don't want this to go political.
I just sent someone a get well card . 4 days in the hospital intensive care.
Get well Mr Austin

Not entirely sure what I am going to get into today but football will be involved at some point. I need to build a corner table for Jodis shop to place a fridge on. And then need to sort out the wiring on two kilns that she uses for firing her clay pottery. Or alternative is sit in my chair with dog on my lap and read! At this point dog in lap is winning. Dumb dog weighs just over sixty pounds but she sure keeps me warm. Big dog can’t jump up in my lap any more her jumper is broke. She gets jealous of the little dog.
Hey always a good idea to take care of the wife and keeping her happy.
The dogs on the other hand are always happy and you can do no wrong in their eyes.
Have a great day!!

Morning all Just about what Hoppy got in Snow amount. I watched it rain in Baltimore yesterday

Morning got a bit of snow yesterday so no big deal but the temp. is dropping. 5* above this morning.

Yup, our little Ocean is surpassing 25 lbs and is always cuddling.

Good morning. I have about 4” here. I’m getting a late start this morning. I didn’t sleep last night.

Getting ready to go out for BK with the daughter and granddaughter. Neither are happy we're leaving for warmer weather...haha these are the two who go on a ski trip a time or two every winter. Having worked outside driving for 30 years I have a dislike for the snow ice and cold. I sure in the heck wouldn't spend time in the mountains in the winter.

-
Back