Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have basically the same lift. They are great, occasionally this or that but overall great lifts!
The air system on mine is separate and it's a Dewalt trap. I heard there was a time when the Bendpac compressors that came as a part of the lift had issues, not sure about that part.

The air system on mine is separate and it's a Dewalt trap. I heard there was a time when the Bendpac compressors that came as a part of the lift had issues, not sure about that part.
So your lift is air over hydraulics rather than 220vt over hyd ???

Well... snowblower wouldn't start. Fuel bowl gasket leaking. Dried out and cracked. Cobbled together with some RTV... Fuel lines cracked... hose clamps crumbled when I went to loosen them ... no problem.. got some line, replaced it all, cleaned the carb, reassemble.

Still no start... replace plug..

Still no start.

Electric starter goes out.

I have successfully fixed it until it is broken.

Heaved it outside

That is what I get for buying used ****. $500, used it twice
That sucks. I had both of mine running last week. So hopefully at least one starts. Was raining last time I was out. Looks like its done now. Debating if I should go clear now. Only dropping a little below freezing for a few hours. So I doubt it will freeze solid. Thinking (aka Hoping) by mid morning it should be easy clean up.

So I successfully posted this on wrong thread! Anyway I finally got third bay ready for business. Way too much overhead work for my new shoulder. I am beat up for sure. Many of you will recognize the gash in my side cuts and how I put it there! Idiot! Soon as it went crack and proofed black smoke remembered the line was hot! Lots of overhead wiring.

View attachment 1716188767

View attachment 1716188768

View attachment 1716188769

View attachment 1716188770
circuit tester

Been working on that " hide a big *** bumper" Idea of mine and not sure if it's worth the effort.
On your Scamp? Many here have done it. There are threads about it I'm sure.

1704603790297.png

Up the beach a ways is F McClintocks, one of the bestest BBQ places around here.
They had "Turkey Nutz" on the appetizer menu :lol:
I never asked if they were indeed that part of the feathered beast, but after one of their Margaritas
it just wasn't a night at McClintocks without Turkey Nutz and salsa :lol:
1704604168601.png

1704604340400.png

1704604376970.png

When I first moved up here the Cowboy was a live tree, one winter it gave it's life to become that artwork.
The bear is in the dining room and that's a portion of the view from the dining room.

Hey I'm here and looking for coffee. Snow coming we're just on the line between 6-10 inches of snow or 3-6 inches of snow Tuesday. The airport we fly out of 70 miles east is less. All we have to do is takeoff at 7:15 am Tuesday. We fly through Dallas so that shouldn't be an issue.

Tell you what some people have some serious car collections. Picked up a bunch of NOS coils, one member bought 13 of them!

This gets interesting.

-
Back