Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting ready to go out for BK with the daughter and granddaughter. Neither are happy we're leaving for warmer weather...haha these are the two who go on a ski trip a time or two every winter. Having worked outside driving for 30 years I have a dislike for the snow ice and cold. I sure in the heck wouldn't spend time in the mountains in the winter.
Enjoy Craig !

1704636517338.png

New name for KCRP/Kern County Raceway Park. Nice facility. :D I had heard Harvick was going to get more involved since his retirement.

Any one else collect American eagles? This is a smoking deal for a MS 70 coin.

I'm not sure how much snow we actually got. I would guess 3-4. But it mixed with sleet and rain. Settled out to about 2. Good thing my blower will throw slush if needed. Not going to completely melt fast enough with temps under 40 for a couple days. Will get out there and clean up soon.
Good Morning

News gal on the left, weather guy on the right. She's busting out all over! She is pretty sweet and does a nice job.

20240107_081937.jpg

I'm not sure how much snow we actually got. I would guess 3-4. But it mixed with sleet and rain. Settled out to about 2. Good thing my blower will throw slush if needed. Not going to completely melt fast enough with temps under 40 for a couple days. Will get out there and clean up soon.
Good Morning

It was sleet at the beginning and end... not the snowfall level predicted.. This is nastier on the roads

20240106_174943.jpg

So tuning with my daughters 3D printer. She came up with this for me. Still fine tuning but the plan is to scale this up to replace the yellowed dome light lense and probably print it white with green letters

View attachment 1716188225

If you drop the zero in 440, and print it, they can be used for tags on bras... :D:D

It was sleet at the beginning and end... not the snowfall level predicted.. This is nastier on the roads

View attachment 1716188963
My half hour drive from work was over an hour yesterday. Mostly cause of the other cars that couldn't make it up the hills. Once you stopped, it was tough to get moving again. Didn't matter much what you were drive at that point. Ended up back roading a lot of it. Mazda does good with full time AWD. Could be better with some actual winter tires. Came wit Turanza 'all season'. Lot of people change them out, I'm in year 3 with them. Probably tire shopping before next winter. I don't want to swap tires for winter every year. , So not looking for anything too clunky.

I just put in a call for reinforcements.
I have the Valiant up on the rollers under the 4 tires.
Just not enough *** especially for a one legged man to push it.
I want to turn it side ways across the two bays.

We'll have the extended forecast and snow total projections here in a few min. I have seen up to a foot predicted by the NWS. I call BS! LOL

I just put in a call for reinforcements.
I have the Valiant up on the rollers under the 4 tires.
Just not enough *** especially for a one legged man to push it.
I want to turn it side ways across the two bays.
Wish I was closer. My back is junk but we might get it moved. John could help too but he can only push with his good arm. Damn, what's happening to us? :BangHead: :lol:

-
Back