Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you shoot a standard 100 ct round? How did you guys do?
It was a standard 100 ct round. They didn’t do fantastic. I didn’t shoot. They were shooting for a 10 week tournament. They each shot 52 and 50. They are a little rusty since they haven’t shot in a couple of months. And the targets were set on a high difficulty level. When they shoot at states and nationals their general average is 70 for Wyatt and 90 for Amber.

DynamicImageHandler_20d4b934-cecd-4a8a-9ceb-19c2333d5918_1155x.jpg

Doing ok. We dropped my Grandaug
hter back off to Duke last week. Gradson was going to visit with me first a few weeks. Had an opportunity to go back to Alaska for a few months and overseeing a few projects.
So my Daughter and I drove back up. Sold the front valance and bumper of the Valiant to a member here. He only lives about 45 minutes from my daughter. So we will be going back down In a few days.
How's everyone else doing.
Doing good, out in the shop, 67 degrees in here today. Enjoy your time with daughter.

Made it home around 2:30. Only a couple inches of snow so far. But, the roads are a mess.
Its that time of the year for you all up there, looks like a 41 degree day here, cloudy and gloomy outside, got the car back up on jack stands, a new years eve get together made me put it out side, about to look at my leak on the oil filter adapter, and pull trans pan and adjust my shifter and put the pan back on , hope it won't leak like it is now, my shifter hardware connects to three or two bolts.. just another day

Just a steady rain here in Southern Maryland.....
Some flurries here, then mostly sleety and cold rain.
When I put the Barracuda back in it was covered in slushy ice.
Used the squeegeee to remove it - so now the car is clean ish.

Got the new ignition switch in the heep. Just took my time so I didn't break anything.
Amusing happenstance was that an ignition wrench came in handy, as one screw is under the column support.
1704571771068.png

It was a standard 100 ct round. They didn’t do fantastic. I didn’t shoot. They were shooting for a 10 week tournament. They each shot 52 and 50. They are a little rusty since they haven’t shot in a couple of months. And the targets were set on a high difficulty level. When they shoot at states and nationals their general average is 70 for Wyatt and 90 for Amber.
That is a bit shaggy for sure but that is pretty normal after not shooting for that long. Sporting clay operators can really dictate the complexity of the course. On our home course the owner is famous for saying ” if you can shoot 100 on my course I will give you the keys” As you know sanctioned matches State etc. are typically much easier than a normal weekend match at local club. Sounds like you have a couple of pretty good shotgunners on your hands!

Some flurries here, then mostly sleety and cold rain.
When I put the Barracuda back in it was covered in slushy ice.
Used the squeegeee to remove it - so now the car is clean ish.

Got the new ignition switch in the heep. Just took my time so I didn't break anything.
Amusing happenstance was that an ignition wrench came in handy, as one screw is under the column support.
View attachment 1716188631
Hate having to crawl under the dash. I think anymore for me it's best if I take the seat out before I try to get under there.

Hate having to crawl under the dash. I think anymore for me it's best if I take the seat out before I try to get under there.
I got all tangled up trying to fix my wipers on the Fargo. After that episode i pull the seats.

Xterra is now ready to drive, other than the wheel bearings. After the cruise i will fix. Moved Kim’s junk from one car to the other. It was her job to do it, she’s sick. I hope she gets over it quick, and i dont catch it.
Its not covid if you dont test for it, right?

No crawling or upsdide down on the front seat for this. Oh boy I've done that few times - never fun.

The wagon has no console and power bucket seats. With seat all the way back and there was pretty good room. A little tight on the transmission hump side where the connectors were but nothing that crooked my neck.

1704574694005.png

All the way forward in this photo
1704574863032.png

Last edited:
Went out to work in the shop, got heat going etc. but was too cluttered, couldn't even drop the lift down so cleaned that mess up and hung my SS Duster clock, called it good lol! I really need to get shelving in our garage and transfer shop to garage : )

Clock1.jpeg

clock2.jpeg

clock3.jpeg

Well... snowblower wouldn't start. Fuel bowl gasket leaking. Dried out and cracked. Cobbled together with some RTV... Fuel lines cracked... hose clamps crumbled when I went to loosen them ... no problem.. got some line, replaced it all, cleaned the carb, reassemble.

Still no start... replace plug..

Still no start.

Electric starter goes out.

I have successfully fixed it until it is broken.

Heaved it outside

That is what I get for buying used ****. $500, used it twice

Well... snowblower wouldn't start. Fuel bowl gasket leaking. Dried out and cracked. Cobbled together with some RTV... Fuel lines cracked... hose clamps crumbled when I went to loosen them ... no problem.. got some line, replaced it all, cleaned the carb, reassemble.

Still no start.

Heaved it outside

Caint give That a Like....... :eek:

Still no start.

Heaved it outside

Well hope you don't need to use it and all that snow will be gone soon.

Still no start.

Heaved it outside

That just made me laugh my *** off!!! I had to explain to wife why I was laughing.. I'm thinking we've all been there with **** that just don't work! I feel your frustration.

Leftover Spaghetti and Meatballs for Dinner here. Oh and a slice of garlic butter Texas Toast.... :thumbsup:

-
Back