Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Up north by Mom. Got my Christmas present from my boy, it finally came in the mail. Taiwan Whisky. Port wine barrel. Pretty damn good, I think. @toolmanmike

20240106_000914.jpg

Good morning everyone. Up north by Mom. Got my Christmas present from my boy, it finally came in the mail. Taiwan Whisky. Port wine barrel. Pretty damn good, I think. @toolmanmike

View attachment 1716188555
I have had that brand. There is some pretty good juice coming from other countries. We usually have a month where we feature whiskey from Japan. We have a favorite Vodka here from New Zealand. It is made from Whey. (but it doesn't taste like cheese) LOL

WOLFIE!

How's tricks?
Doing ok. We dropped my Grandaug
hter back off to Duke last week. Gradson was going to visit with me first a few weeks. Had an opportunity to go back to Alaska for a few months and overseeing a few projects.
So my Daughter and I drove back up. Sold the front valance and bumper of the Valiant to a member here. He only lives about 45 minutes from my daughter. So we will be going back down In a few days.
How's everyone else doing.

Doing ok. We dropped my Grandaug
hter back off to Duke last week. Gradson was going to visit with me first a few weeks. Had an opportunity to go back to Alaska for a few months and overseeing a few projects.
So my Daughter and I drove back up. Sold the front valance and bumper of the Valiant to a member here. He only lives about 45 minutes from my daughter. So we will be going back down In a few days.
How's everyone else doing.
Watching the snow come down, getting household chores done and putting final touches on the bathroom rebuild (vanity drawer knobs). Then I'll get down into the garage and play around a bit

Watching the snow come down, getting household chores done and putting final touches on the bathroom rebuild (vanity drawer knobs). Then I'll get down into the garage and play around a bit
Sounds good. I put away all the Christmas decorations earlier.
Now just have to organize the garage and get on the Valiant.

I cant believe it. The gas tank was full, i put $12.00 in. He reset the trip meter, 9.6 miles. Had a rattle underneath, loose shield.
Looks like a new oil filter,and oil is clean.
But i couldnt hear the noisy wheel bearing(s) with the loud exhaust and bad motor mount.
229 each if i buy local, 109 from rock auto. And if i go super cheap, $69 apiece.

I bought one of those cheap indoor tv antenna's just to try. Scanning right now. 13 so far. We had an old antenna on the garage that we took down when we did the new roof. Should have kept it. LOL It looks like 2 of the local 3 channels, PBS and Fox along with some misc. ones like Court tv and Me TV. Not bad for free.

IMG_4598.jpeg

IMG_4596.jpeg

IMG_4602.jpegWe are done at sporting clays. It was cold out. They all had a great time. It’s starting to flurry here.

I bought one of those cheap indoor tv antenna's just to try. Scanning right now. 13 so far. We had an old antenna on the garage that we took down when we did the new roof. Should have kept it. LOL It looks like 2 of the local 3 channels, PBS and Fox along with some misc. ones like Court tv and Me TV. Not bad for free.
Reposition antenna and rescan. 29 this time but I lost the local NBC stations. Back to a rescan.

I have had good luck with this one. Mounts indoors up in your attic or crawl space.
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com › GE-Dire...
GE Attic Mount Digital TV Antenna, Longe Range , Out of Sight Compact Design, Supports 4K 1080P HD Smart TV VHF UHF, Mount Included for Attic or Outdoor, Weather Resistant, 33692

Universal, long-range antenna – Designed for use with all brands of TVs and converter boxes, this antenna provides clear reception of HDTV, VHF and UHF channels ...
indoor attic tv antenna from www.amazon.com

4.1(7,441) · $27.62 · 30-day returns

-
Back