Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning high test coffee drinkers. Cool here this morning, just finished my oatmeal and drinking some coffee. More snow on its way Sunday evening.

I should inventory my parts and put them on a spreadsheet. Easier to keep track of and my kids will know what they are worth when that time comes.

Sooo question: is there a pilot bearing adapter or anything that would let me take a 400 auto crank and bolt it to a manual transmission without having to drill the crank?

Sorry...I dont know much about small block Mopars....I'm a Big Block Guy......... :lol:

giphy.gif

:poke:

Sooo question: is there a pilot bearing adapter or anything that would let me take a 400 auto crank and bolt it to a manual transmission without having to drill the crank?
I do think one is available. But not sure who...Maybe Mancini , or Brewers, or Passon ?

There is. Try Brewer's.

Daughter has a lake cabin near here. Their neighbors are from Wyoming and saw pictures of them swimming out to the ice about 50yds. This was between Christmas and New Year

Morning high test coffee drinkers. Cool here this morning, just finished my oatmeal and drinking some coffee. More snow on its way Sunday evening.
Oatmeal with crisp apples chopped up yesterday, two scrambled eggs and a toasted wheat bread with strawberry preserve this morning
I should inventory my parts and put them on a spreadsheet. Easier to keep track of and my kids will know what they are worth when that time comes.
You and I both, I have at least 7 boxes of extra pets and parts yet to put on. I should do the same.
Beuityful, love your place, looks like its out in the sticks like my place.
Last yr at this time I was moving snow almost every other day. This yr so far hardly a snow flake
Yep, I remember, and if I am correct you kept getting snow, and no where to put it ?

-
Back