Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All that snow the pups played in yesterday was gone by noon. Just kind of looks like it rained. Mother must have been thirsty! Our school shut down, get off the road, news channel bimbo in storm tracker cars, blizzard came in at just under two inches of accumulation and stayed on ground for maybe four hours.
I will shovel the walk and shop pad but hope to not have to plow................all our vehicles are 4x4 so really no need

looking at changing up our coffee game........no brewing like @WV64Signet, but looking for something new. any suggestions on a bold great tasting coffee? I know taste is subjective but looking to try some new ones.

Thinkin beans, roast, brand or method Scott?

Self-grind French Press or Aero press is a nice change up and not super time consuming

@Stephen Hotz does some roasting. BaseCamp up in Cumberland has some good beans.

looking at changing up our coffee game........no brewing like @WV64Signet, but looking for something new. any suggestions on a bold great tasting coffee? I know taste is subjective but looking to try some new ones.
I like drinking a cold brew coffee but have never made it, my Dad used to make it that way.

It's Swinger Saturday!

1704549282077.png

Good morning :D

Thinkin beans, roast, brand or method Scott?

Self-grind French Press or Aero press is a nice change up and not super time consuming

@Stephen Hotz does some roasting. BaseCamp up in Cumberland has some good beans.
Not sure?? doing some reading now. looking at some specialty brands, ground already for ease of use.

I've had Keurig and Nespresso, Nespresso is much better but much more expensive. We also have a drip brew and with a good bean that's the best imo

Just warm up one of Memike’s squirrels in the microwave, grab it firmly around neck and squeeze downward till all the juices filter through the nuts

One of the local super markets has half an aisle of whole bean coffee in these little clear plexiglas bins with a little gate in the bin. All same price, 40 different varieties, pay by weight at checkout. I would get the coffee bag, pick 5 or 6 varieties all into the same bag :lol:

Actually the best is to grind your own and use a percolator which takes skill to perfect but still the best

-
Back