Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, brewing some coffee. I didn't do any backreading......................

Made the round trip to NC yesterday and dropped off the car. Left at 0330 and go there by 0950 and was on the road again by 1045 and home at 1715. Good to have it down there so it can be put back together.
That is great news! That car is a rock star!

Going to set up a calendar block... Maybe 2 hours every Sunday to pick at it. At least get the 1st one in.

A lot of stuff was handled by the Team medic... so I'll have to work on statements and such. I have my jump logs... figure 18 years on airborne status might get me a 0% of something
It's process takes some time and effort but, in the end, the free prescriptions, community care, and tax-free money that you've earned is well worth it. Let us know if you have any questions about your statements and witness statements both very important.

Morning all .

giphy (5).gif

Squirrels are running the tree tops this morning, a heavy dew out and the Squirrels look like kids running the hall ways. No time to thin them out and freeze them today, wife has a to do list that will keep me busy for a week !! :BangHead: :mad::popcorn: retired wife, makes a busy life :lol:

It's process takes some time and effort but, in the end, the free prescriptions, community care, and tax-free money that you've earned is well worth it. Let us know if you have any questions about your statements and witness statements both very important.

I have just this side of zero patience... so this should be interesting...

Namaste

Good morning, no military service for me butTHANK YOU for those of you that did
X2 on that, I helped feed the world, and always give thanks to those that served. Thank you for the reminder this morning, I don't need a special day to give thanks..

looking at changing up our coffee game........no brewing like @WV64Signet, but looking for something new. any suggestions on a bold great tasting coffee? I know taste is subjective but looking to try some new ones.

Just had the most horrible experience. I was sound asleep, when the most egregious of sounds ripped me from my dreams. A repeating tone of pure evil emanated from my phone with the sole purpose of ruining my morning...
I'm awake now. Gotta go to work for 4 hours. Good Morning.

Was it the wife calling???

just a little sleet starting here...............perfect day for some eggs and scrapple.
All that snow the pups played in yesterday was gone by noon. Just kind of looks like it rained. Mother must have been thirsty! Our school shut down, get off the road, news channel bimbo in storm tracker cars, blizzard came in at just under two inches of accumulation and stayed on ground for maybe four hours.

-
Back