Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I successfully posted this on wrong thread! Anyway I finally got third bay ready for business. Way too much overhead work for my new shoulder. I am beat up for sure. Many of you will recognize the gash in my side cuts and how I put it there! Idiot! Soon as it went crack and proofed black smoke remembered the line was hot! Lots of overhead wiring.

IMG_0972.jpeg

IMG_0971.jpeg

IMG_0970.jpeg

IMG_0969.jpeg

So I successfully posted this on wrong thread! Anyway I finally got third bay ready for business. Way too much overhead work for my new shoulder. I am beat up for sure. Many of you will recognize the gash in my side cuts and how I put it there! Idiot! Soon as it went crack and proofed black smoke remembered the line was hot! Lots of overhead wiring.

View attachment 1716188767

View attachment 1716188768

View attachment 1716188769

View attachment 1716188770
Your shop is to clean I can come over and make a mess out of it and lose all your 10 mm sockets. :thumbsup:

Think I'll pass on dinner tonight I don't feel like cooking after a long day of sanding bondo in the garage.
Ha, I wouldn't feel like it either. Fred. I hate body work. Will not do it. Lol

Dont tangle with the angry pixies, they always win!

Wow, that looks great! Nice work and listen to Steph, pour one!

Well... snowblower wouldn't start. Fuel bowl gasket leaking. Dried out and cracked. Cobbled together with some RTV... Fuel lines cracked... hose clamps crumbled when I went to loosen them ... no problem.. got some line, replaced it all, cleaned the carb, reassemble.

Still no start... replace plug..

Still no start.

Electric starter goes out.

I have successfully fixed it until it is broken.

Heaved it outside

That is what I get for buying used ****. $500, used it twice
Crap that sucks, you prolly could hear it laughing at you the whole way. Put a round in it (kidding, no don't)

Only thing that failed for me today was my airline trap, turned up the compressor to lower my lift and it was blowing out around the cannister seal. Opened it up, cleaned the o ring and luckily it's holding. May need to get some silicone grease.

Only thing that failed for me today was my airline trap, turned up the compressor to lower my lift and it was blowing out around the cannister seal. Opened it up, cleaned the o ring and luckily it's holding. May need to get some silicone grease.
I have basically the same lift. They are great, occasionally this or that but overall great lifts!

Buddy got his control arms painted. We dropped the spring buckets 1”, thats near 2-1/2” at the wheel. One ring cut off the leaf springs and it should be prefect.
Compared new springs to original 1969 gmc springs, exactly the same height. 55 years and they arent sacked out.
Wants to install them tomorrow. Quonset is cold though. Have fun buddy!

-
Back