Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They've had their problems this year. It will be interesting to see how far they can go.
I'm not counting them out with Mahomes at QB. Wait and see. :popcorn:
Probably still the favorite but yes they struggled a bit but bet they straighten out for playoffs

Yeah I saw that...............as well as a vote to bring back the X.

I already hit ignore.................:wtf:
Link???
Mine works fine.

Big-Red-X-PNG-Pic.png

They've had their problems this year. It will be interesting to see how far they can go.
I'm not counting them out with Mahomes at QB. Wait and see. :popcorn:
Networks decided to put that game on Peacock, what a bunch of assholes! Times are a changin for sure

Networks decided to put that game on Peacock, what a bunch of assholes! Times are a changin for sure
Oh the Chiefs Fan FB page lit up on that. They've posted a long list of phone numbers to call.

It just kind of disappeared over night. I guess we'll have to wait for TMM to come by later and tell us?
News to me . I didn't know it was gone until I saw the complaint thread. I myself didn't use it much and didn't like it much. I would rather tell the other guy why, instead of just a X and run. Many used it very disrespectfully and the rest just fat fingered it on their phone. May be Joey will try it and see how it works. May be it will help with some of the arguments on the site but there is a lot of bullheadedness and cockiness here, a lot of testosterone and the need to be right about everything which ends up being a pissing match. I imagine the ignore feature will be used more now. LMAO

We have Peacock, just seems like we stream a game or two and our data is all used up on our "Unlimited" plan lol!
We have it on our TV here during football season. I'm not sure though how we'll watch it next weekend though??

It was probably the most misused feature on the site. "I like Cragar SS's" (red X) People just being asses with no reason to disagree. It had turned from a " disagree" button to a "YOU'RE WRONG DUMBASS" button. Sometimes justified but usually not.

Last edited:
It was probably the most misused feature on the site. "I like Cragar SS's" (red X) People just being asses with no reason to disagree. It had turned from a " disagree" button to a "YOU'RE WRONG" button. Sometimes justified but usually not.
I had over 4 thousand. Never bothered me.
Oh I just started a save the Red X thread.

News to me . I didn't know it was gone until I saw the complaint thread. I myself didn't use it much and didn't like it much. I would rather tell the other guy why, instead of just a X and run. Many used it very disrespectfully and the rest just fat fingered it on their phone. May be Joey will try it and see how it works. May be it will help with some of the arguments on the site but there is a lot of bullheadedness and cockiness here, a lot of testosterone and the need to be right about everything which ends up being a pissing match. I imagine the ignore feature will be used more now. LMAO
So when i used to look at my stats, there were way more disagrees than i expected. As far as me doling them out, very rarely.

Morning gang..

Speaking of changes. Had to up the power on my readers. 1.75 now. I'll eventually need to go to an eye doctor I suppose

Morning gang..

Speaking of changes. Had to up the power on my readers. 1.75 now. I'll eventually need to go to an eye doctor I suppose
I need to go too. There's a lot of blurry at distance and especially at night. Halo's around lights are the worst.

-
Back