Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had a call here. Apparently we have somebody interested in buying this large chunk of land we have in Vietnam. Going to go meet them after I pick up my Yamaha :thumbsup:

Good morning all. Awake to see the wife off to exercise, clean the cats food dishes, say hello here and go back for a nap. Busy morning! Stay well.

Good morning everyone. Screwed up my neck/upper back yesterday welding the new tubes in upside down by the dash. Making my hands numb and difficult to turn my head. Grrrrr. Possible record high temps this week. Need to get more done, will have to be careful in what I choose to do.

Good morning everyone. Screwed up my neck/upper back yesterday welding the new tubes in upside down by the dash. Making my hands numb and difficult to turn my head. Grrrrr. Possible record high temps this week. Need to get more done, will have to be careful in what I choose to do.
Good to hear you have the welding finished. Maybe a pinched nerve. I would get it checked out.

Years of the Dragon include 2036, 2024, 2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952... People born in Dragon years usually possess natural courage, tenacity, and intelligence, often displaying enthusiasm and confidence.

2024 is the Year of the Wood Dragon, beginning on February 10th, 2024 (Chinese New Year) and concluding on January 28th, 2025 (Chinese New Year's Eve).

In Chinese culture, the Dragon holds a significant place as an auspicious and extraordinary creature, unparalleled in talent and excellence. It symbolizes power, nobility, honor, luck, and success. 2024 is forecasted to bring about opportunities, changes, and challenges. If you're seeking a shift in your current lives, this year might offer a favorable chance.

A happy Monday morning start to you all. Off to the gym soon gotta get a workout in. We're headed to KC this morning; I have my last appointment with the eye surgeon for the eye surgery I had a couple months ago. Cheryl is taking her mom to a doctor's appointment and then we'll all meet up for lunch. Hope you all have a great day!!

A happy Monday morning start to you all. Off to the gym soon gotta get a workout in. We're headed to KC this morning; I have my last appointment with the eye surgeon for the eye surgery I had a couple months ago. Cheryl is taking her mom to a doctor's appointment and then we'll all meet up for lunch. Hope you all have a great day!!
Wishing you safety and all things to go well

Years of the Dragon include 2036, 2024, 2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952... People born in Dragon years usually possess natural courage, tenacity, and intelligence, often displaying enthusiasm and confidence.

2024 is the Year of the Wood Dragon, beginning on February 10th, 2024 (Chinese New Year) and concluding on January 28th, 2025 (Chinese New Year's Eve).

In Chinese culture, the Dragon holds a significant place as an auspicious and extraordinary creature, unparalleled in talent and excellence. It symbolizes power, nobility, honor, luck, and success. 2024 is forecasted to bring about opportunities, changes, and challenges. If you're seeking a shift in your current lives, this year might offer a favorable chance.
I don't know what I am maybe a goat

Exact same beliefs in Vietnam. But that shouldn't surprise anybody because they are really descendants of China and highly influenced by China. Although the Vietnamese people do not like the Chinese people. Go figure

Go's by year

chinese-calendar-with-hieroglyphs-royalty-free-illustration-1609881124.jpeg

Interesting reading..................................

I am a Dog!

Dog is the eleventh in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac animals. The recent Years of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042...

Dog is men's good friend who can understand the human spirit and obey its master, whether he is wealthy or not. Chinese people regard it as an auspicious animal. If a dog happens to come to a house, it symbolizes the coming of fortune. In Chinese legend, the invincible God Erlang has a loyal dog partner to help him capture monsters.

The biggest characteristics of Dogs are loyalty and honesty. In fact, Dog people are cautious by nature, which means it may take a comparably long time for Dogs to accept new friends. However, once Dogs accept a friend, they will be very loyal to the friends and always be supportive. Dogs are loyal friends, honest lovers, and reliable families.

Though being just and honest, Dogs are also very critical and sometimes make sharp criticism. They are not good at taking the whole picture to consider things, which may lead to misunderstanding and blame their own mistakes on others.

Lucky Things for Dogs:​

Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 9Lucky Colors: green, red, purple. Lucky Flowers: rose, oncidium, cymbidium orchids. Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south

Things Should be Avoided:​

Unlucky Numbers: 1, 6, 7Unlucky Colors: blue, white, golden. Unlucky Direction: north, west

Strengths: Brave, loyal, responsible, clever, lively
  • Weaknesses: Sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional
  • Dog Men: Men born in the year of the Dog are observant and straightforward. The outgoing characteristics always make them popular among friends and colleagues. However, they may feel sensitive inside and cannot stand any ambiguity. The stubbornness endows them the ability to march forward courageously and never give up easily.
  • Dog Women: Women in the year of the Dog are very cautious. It is hard for them to trust anyone easily but they will try their best to help trusted friends. And they care about their families deeply. Sometimes they may be a little sensitive, especially when enraged. But in most time, they care about others’ feelings and are adept at working with people.
  • Personality by Five Elements: Which Type of 'Dog' Are You?
    Based on 5 basic elements, people born in different years of Dog show diverse traits and horoscope. See what kind of Dogs you are.

Interesting reading..................................

I am a Dog!

Dog is the eleventh in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac animals. The recent Years of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042...

Dog is men's good friend who can understand the human spirit and obey its master, whether he is wealthy or not. Chinese people regard it as an auspicious animal. If a dog happens to come to a house, it symbolizes the coming of fortune. In Chinese legend, the invincible God Erlang has a loyal dog partner to help him capture monsters.

The biggest characteristics of Dogs are loyalty and honesty. In fact, Dog people are cautious by nature, which means it may take a comparably long time for Dogs to accept new friends. However, once Dogs accept a friend, they will be very loyal to the friends and always be supportive. Dogs are loyal friends, honest lovers, and reliable families.

Though being just and honest, Dogs are also very critical and sometimes make sharp criticism. They are not good at taking the whole picture to consider things, which may lead to misunderstanding and blame their own mistakes on others.

Lucky Things for Dogs:​

Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 9Lucky Colors: green, red, purple. Lucky Flowers: rose, oncidium, cymbidium orchids. Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south

Things Should be Avoided:​

Unlucky Numbers: 1, 6, 7Unlucky Colors: blue, white, golden. Unlucky Direction: north, west

Strengths: Brave, loyal, responsible, clever, lively
  • Weaknesses: Sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional
  • Dog Men: Men born in the year of the Dog are observant and straightforward. The outgoing characteristics always make them popular among friends and colleagues. However, they may feel sensitive inside and cannot stand any ambiguity. The stubbornness endows them the ability to march forward courageously and never give up easily.
  • Dog Women: Women in the year of the Dog are very cautious. It is hard for them to trust anyone easily but they will try their best to help trusted friends. And they care about their families deeply. Sometimes they may be a little sensitive, especially when enraged. But in most time, they care about others’ feelings and are adept at working with people.
  • Personality by Five Elements: Which Type of 'Dog' Are You?
    Based on 5 basic elements, people born in different years of Dog show diverse traits and horoscope. See what kind of Dogs you are.
Where did you find this?

-
Back