Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to be able to find distributyor leads for around 5 each, now repops are 20-40. NOS 75

I used to be able to find distributyor leads for around 5 each, now repops are 20-40. NOS 75
Things are getting harder to find... and the internet is a double edged sword... you can find stuff easier, but people get into these pricing frenzies as well.... "Vintage, Rare, One of____"

Things are getting harder to find... and the internet is a double edged sword... you can find stuff easier, but people get into these pricing frenzies as well.... "Vintage, Rare, One of____"
Big time. Great example is that Barracuda rear window. Pre net days 1000 now I see them thrown out at Carlisle.

Big time. Great example is that Barracuda rear window. Pre net days 1000 now I see them thrown out at Carlisle.

Hell.. i figured that rear window would be impossible to find... with my '62 i figure if the rear window gets broken i'm just fucked

:lol:

Screenshot_20240220_085543_Facebook.jpg

Good morning everyone. Heading out from Gardiner to Cook City to see the north section of the park. Going to be a great day.

-
Back