Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope. At least not on a 63-64 polara. Mine has all original trim. But that said, it might be on a high end package but I’ve never seen one with trim there. The hood covers over the wiper cowl.

View attachment 1716210136

View attachment 1716210137
It is flat on the front, has no raised sections, and has nowhere for the headlight bezel to connect............why I am thinking not a Polara grill?? I don't know though.

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8477.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8476.JPG

It is flat on the front, has no raised sections, and has nowhere for the headlight bezel to connect............why I am thinking not a Polara grill?? I don't know though.

View attachment 1716210138

View attachment 1716210140

View attachment 1716210141

View attachment 1716210142
Yeah those pics are better than what I saw yesterday. I think it’s a grille looking at the mounting flanges. Check closely for a Pentastar or part number stampeding into the flange. It’s definitely early 60s as that was the style.

I'm wondering if it's only half a grille.. it seems pretty short, might have a second half that bolts to it..

I'm wondering if it's only half a grille.. it seems pretty short, might have a second half that bolts to it..
The 63- 64 B body Dodge and Plymouths had 3 piece grilles. One big section like that in the middle, then two smaller sections, one on each side, over the headlights.

It looks very close to a 330 or 880 grille but the elongated slots randomly spaced is throwing it off.

Well it’s not Chevy or ford or Pontiac, all their grilles had horizontal slots, not vertical. Maybe AMC?

With 5 spaced wider slots. Hmmm maybe an aftermarket replacement ? I don’t know, I’m stumped

-
Back