Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Buffalo Bill

Scooter and Willie are you two coming to the Hagerstown Mason Dixon Mopar Sunday?

Good Morning Buffalo Bill

Scooter and Willie are you two coming to the Hagerstown Mason Dixon Mopar Sunday?
I hope you mean this one
P.69.55.jpg
And not this one
rs-227480-SOL_Levine_head.jpg

Work laptop arriving today and have an appointment tomorrow at 1000 at the Border Patrol Training facility in Harpers Ferry to get my PIV card. For you non-GOV people you need the card for your laptop.

Morning all time to pack it up. We’ve done a lot of traveling the last three months it was fun but I’m ready to go home for awhile. Time for coffee!!
After 3 cruises in 6 months im done. Air travel is what wears me out. Never a direct flight ever. Thats the thorn in my side. Im at the point if i cant drive there, im not going.

Kinda..............2 stops. BB facility tomorrow for PIV then Martinsburg for ICE to set up laptop or whatever. Not sure when that appointment is.............................
I've been using the USDA location in Hagerstown for all the renewals... so not bad. They just drop ship my IT. Supposedly some new stuff coming this way soon....

I've been using the USDA location in Hagerstown for all the renewals... so not bad. They just drop ship my IT. Supposedly some new stuff coming this way soon....
Yeah laptop shipped yesterday from DC have to sign for it............. I tried going to the big FEMA facility in Winchester where I got my fingerprints done, but I guess no MOU.

That would be nice, but I think it covers the cowl area of a car where the windshield motor, the vent is, etc.
Nope. At least not on a 63-64 polara. Mine has all original trim. But that said, it might be on a high end package but I’ve never seen one with trim there. The hood covers over the wiper cowl.

IMG_3608.jpeg

IMG_3609.jpeg

-
Back