Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning gents and one gentette. Travel day for me as I have to go to Oklahoma and shoot tomorrow. Much like Craig I have finally decided to sell my Cuda. Unlike Craig’s beautiful restored classic with hard to find steering wheel. My steering wheel pops off whenever you want and toss it on the dash, complete with indexing blue tape! Toggle switch dash and roll bar. I will get an ad ginned up and put it on here first, then take it to some car shows with a window sale sign. Not really trying that hard to sell but I think it is time. I have had that car for many years and built every nut and bolt. It is not flashy or particularly well done but you can race it or drive it to the show, she is durable and reliable in a very high HP kind of way!

View attachment 1716210661

View attachment 1716210662
Not that I can afford it but I have to ask. How much

Morning gents and one gentette. Travel day for me as I have to go to Oklahoma and shoot tomorrow. Much like Craig I have finally decided to sell my Cuda. Unlike Craig’s beautiful restored classic with hard to find steering wheel. My steering wheel pops off whenever you want and toss it on the dash, complete with indexing blue tape! Toggle switch dash and roll bar. I will get an ad ginned up and put it on here first, then take it to some car shows with a window sale sign. Not really trying that hard to sell but I think it is time. I have had that car for many years and built every nut and bolt. It is not flashy or particularly well done but you can race it or drive it to the show, she is durable and reliable in a very high HP kind of way!

She's beautiful!

Build it to drive. Build it to have fun with. More people need to do that.

It's Three Window Thursday!

1708608521944.png

Good morning :D

Man i want a blower... i know i would look silly and be self conscious but..... soo cool :)

Man i want a blower... i know i would look silly and be self conscious but..... soo cool :)
Little neighboring community 15 minutes away, Los Alamos. Each year they block off a state highway to have their Old Days street festival. Part of the festival is a car show, usually 100ish cars. I see this nice little Plum Crazy Dustpan down the street, rally wheels, custom pinstriping, 4 spd, really clean looking rod and gave it a walk around :thumbsup: Walk to the other end of the show and turn around to head back to the truck and the hood is now open on the Dustpan. Gotta see! Holy Sh$%! It's blown! Very nicely installed Paxton on a SB of unknown CID. I look a little closer at the hot rod. Those rallys on the back had to be 10" wide and were attached to a narrowed Dana :eek:.

Little neighboring community 15 minutes away, Los Alamos. Each year they block off a state highway to have their Old Days street festival. Part of the festival is a car show, usually 100ish cars. I see this nice little Plum Crazy Dustpan down the street, rally wheels, custom pinstriping, 4 spd, really clean looking rod and gave it a walk around :thumbsup: Walk to the other end of the show and turn around to head back to the truck and the hood is now open on the Dustpan. Gotta see! Holy Sh$%! It's blown! Very nicely installed Paxton on a SB of unknown CID. I look a little closer at the hot rod. Those rallys on the back had to be 10" wide and were attached to a narrowed Dana :eek:.

Yeah, i have had centrifugal blowers but they don't have the wow factor of a 8-71 :) This was my FFR cobra with a 383 stroked ford (not chevy) AFR's and a Procharger... Car was ******* insane.. sold it before it killed me. 2200#'s with a short wheel base.. was nuts.

done.jpg

So are you done with mopars/cars? or just have other stuff... i don't remember who has what here :)
Ummm nope, I have several backup Mopars! The Cuda just does not get driven as much due to race configuration. I have given serious thought to changing out rear end and stall. But at the end of the day we are plating and insuring 1/2 dozen vehicles and at my age now that is just silly.

IMG_6907.jpeg

Ummm nope, I have several backup Mopars! The Cuda just does not get driven as much due to race configuration. I have given serious thought to changing out rear end and stall. But at the end of the day we are plating and insuring 1/2 dozen vehicles and at my age now that is just silly.

View attachment 1716210678

Ahh nice, keep the duster and lose the rest (other than the truck... good to have a truck around) :)

It's too easy to collect stuff.. i play drums for hours every night and want to buy soo many kits.. but i only play one so i only keep one :)

View attachment 1716210678
Euclid Green looks good on Harleys too :lol: Bad Alex bad bad Alex

-
Back