Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Almost 0°f. Frosty. Wonder if my truck will start, as yesterday it sat by the shop for 4 hours and battery was dead. Like ignition was still powered. My isolated battery was dead too, i find that very odd.

Do they go with signatures required on the IT?

Mitch is a one man party anyhow :poke:
Yeah, I had to wait around for 2 days for them to deliver...................stuck in Hagerstown for whatever reason for a whole day :BangHead: .

Border Patrol facility today for PIV then I have to go to ICE field office in Chantilly for laptop provision.

Yeah, I had to wait around for 2 days for them to deliver...................stuck in Hagerstown for whatever reason for a whole day :BangHead: .

Border Patrol facility today for PIV then I have to go to ICE field office in Chantilly for laptop provision.

I get my stuff out of the Winchester location... or does yours go there as well?

UPS comes out of Cumberland

Post up the details of the van, lets see if we can figure it out. Been a while since i diagnosed a dodge speedo issue. They were pretty much trouble free.

Lets see, check engine light on? Cruise work? Sensor is on rear end if i recall. If cruise doesent work and check engine light is on its usually the sensor. Lemme go look

I am sorry I had to leave early with the conversation about my van going on.

Frank....the only thing I have to say is that As I drive the speedometer fluctuates at a slow pace. For instance driving at 60mph or more. It will say 30 and slowly to 45 then slowly going back or where ever it wants to run and the O dometer rolls as it should only at a slow pace

Welcome to Funbag Friday! Gonna be a good day!

1708687341343.png

Buggin me now.. need to find out what it is.. i like it.. looks like a colt a bit
1708688105185.jpeg

She is in the way again see how the guy stands at the back? That looks like a dodge Sapporo

-
Back