Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Once again, the FABO gang shines.

Thanks to Jim Ward for listing it on behalf of Valley Performance of Ionia, MI,

Jack Barna for his patience as I figured out how to send a check.

Aaron Barna for the build

Steve McClure for hauling it from MI to Ohio...saving me 10 hours of driving.

View attachment 1716210922
Nice and Purdy too!

I am in yet another nameless hotel room listening to the AC rattle dining on a custom PBnJ with a cheap gas station red wine. Gotta go whip up on some OKC boys tomorrow with my little 20!
AC? It’s 50 degrees

Wifey got my reservations for Portland Swap Meet. I'm only staying one night so up early Saturday, 5-6 hour drive to meet, cover as much ground as possible at Expo and head to Portland International Raceway (sorta connected) to take a lap and see that "half". If my legs run out of steam will do the race track side Sunday morning.

Watching the board of supervisors budget meeting Chris needs to watch and see if he understands it all before he runs for office. I understand a lot of it because I have lived with my accountant for 40+years. My wife, Michelle talks quite a bit towards mid point.

Watching the board of supervisors budget meeting Chris needs to watch and see if he understands it all before he runs for office. I understand a lot of it because I have lived with my accountant for 40+years. My wife, Michelle talks quite a bit towards mid point.

Is she the one talking percentages?

May have missed in the back read, did that private lunar landing launch from your neck of the woods? Prolly not but didn't hear about it until my company put out a post, surprised by it and keep seeing video that only shows a Utah landing, maybe another mission to a meteor?
Didn't launch from Vandenberg. Last launch here was Elon and his Star Links.

YEs. THe other gal is Human resources director that talks about department heads and raises if voted on. The wife starts talking around the 34 min mark.
Wow, I like the way she presented her information, sounds humble and smart. So the crap all went south in 2020 lol! I like her laymans explanation, plain language and she sounds experienced.

Wow, I like the way she presented her information, sounds humble and smart. So the crap all went south in 2020 lol! I like her laymans explanation, plain language and she sounds experienced.
She explains it to the supervisors but she is also explaining to the citizens watching on You Tube and in the audience. When she worked for the city the mayor thought he didn't need to hear her Budget presentation but she told him it wasn't for his benefit. He should already know how things work. The new council members and the citizens don't. :rofl: :thumbsup:

Pictures so we can pant with envy!
Well, until Franks pics come in here's my sons Firebird lol! Note to purists, it's not pure, it's what he liked so that's the way we built it/his key started it etc. He didn't care for the Trans Am bucket headlights, like the "uneasy/unsettling look" of the Firebird headlights. I wanted to tackle the screaming chicken but glad I took it to a shop that knew how to use a spray bottle and squeegee better than me!!!

Firebird.jpg

-
Back