Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope for some good weather your way Rich.
Thanks, am liking the slightly longer days and today it made it to 50's in town (49 here). Tomorrow supposed to be fog in a.m. but could/should burn off before it goes to crap on Sat/Sun lol!

Pictures from this morning. Some of the Arobics group. Picking her up from exercise class. Also pic of breakfast. Grilled beef and onions with a small salad and a small loaf of bread. Yummy!
1000003388.jpg

1000003386.jpg

1000003389.jpg

1000003381.jpg

Well, until Franks pics come in here's my sons Firebird lol! Note to purists, it's not pure, it's what he liked so that's the way we built it/his key started it etc. He didn't care for the Trans Am bucket headlights, like the "uneasy/unsettling look" of the Firebird headlights. I wanted to tackle the screaming chicken but glad I took it to a shop that knew how to use a spray bottle and squeegee better than me!!!

View attachment 1716210974
Sons car has no decals or emblems. Blank canvas he said.

Just saw in paper one of my favorite high school teachers passed away. Since he retired i have seen him walking the same route amost daily. As recent as 3 weeks ago. Always smiled and waved when i passed by in the Fargo.

Just saw in paper one of my favorite high school teachers passed away. Since he retired i have seen him walking the same route amost daily. As recent as 3 weeks ago. Always smiled and waved when i passed by in the Fargo.
Sorry to hear that Frank, sounds like he had good spirit!

Wonder what kind of G's it will pull lol!
Due to the nature of the salt, there will likely be very little G's. Drinks likely not allowed during race, so just correct placement and ease of use to have coffee at my fingertips.

Watching the board of supervisors budget meeting Chris needs to watch and see if he understands it all before he runs for office. I understand a lot of it because I have lived with my accountant for 40+years. My wife, Michelle talks quite a bit towards mid point.

Political post, where’s that report button :rofl: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

So apparently there's going to be a small party here at my house this afternoon. Only about six people so, shouldn't be too bad. Would like to show a pic of this bag of ice that we buy to put in the beer mugs when you drink beer since the beer here is always at room temperature unless you store it in the refrigerator. This bag of ice as big as it is, only cost less than a dollar USD in Vietnam. I'm sure this is 15 or $20 worth of ice in America. Just one more example of how inexpensive things are here..
1000003390.jpg

1000003392.jpg

So apparently there's going to be a small party here at my house this afternoon. Only about six people so, shouldn't be too bad. Would like to show a pic of this bag of ice that we buy to put in the beer mugs when you drink beer since the beer here is always at room temperature unless you store it in the refrigerator. This bag of ice as big as it is, only cost less than a dollar USD in Vietnam. I'm sure this is 15 or $20 worth of ice in America. Just one more example of how inexpensive things are here..
View attachment 1716211046

View attachment 1716211047
I'm pretty sure we've all learned that there are no "small" parties over there Mitch! : ) Have Fun!

Got a text our beef is hanging in the locker, we are only getting 1/4 and the wife and I will work through the cut sheet today. Don't think I can get much of a brisket buying this smaller amount, we'll see.
Other decisions are how many steaks per pack, thickness, qty. of roasts/type etc.

Livestock / Farmer Page – Del Fox Meats

Good morning..............drinking a cup of coffee, watching some YouTube, and doing some backreading.

I had an appointment scheduled the other day, however, FedEx did not deliver on the day they were supposed to :BangHead:so pushed it back to today, appointment at 1000.

Bunch of rain yesterday but it has all cleared out supposed to be 56 today, so I'll take it.

The good news is. Looks like nothing weird to eat tonight. This is called Lau Ga. Which is chicken hot pot. And yes I did see the chicken before it went in. Pretty good actually.
1000003393.jpg

Seems like there is always something going on over there......................:thumbsup:
The problem, I think I will have, is that I need to keep her from drinking too much, so that she gets up at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow morning to go work out Aerobics with her girlfriends. It's more important to me than it is to her. Kkkkkkkkk

The Fisherman Brother just came here to the house to join the party, and brought me some Huge Prawns that he caught. Sorry, no pics. I ate them already. :lol:

Morning folks

Had to take a moment to recall what day it was. Thanks for the reminder Steph

I'll get the motor out of the truck after work today. The stand they built for it is really nice. I'll put the casters back on it as well.

-
Back