Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Out for delivery today. (I'll believe it when I see it) Here's the list of tracking info from KC MO to my house in Iowa. That package has more miles on it than the rocket heading to the moon today. I had to reduce the image to 33% to get it all in. :rofl:

View attachment 1716210721
Delivered @2:45. Nope not here. I ent to the post office. I got the wrong tracking number from the seller apparently. A smaller package was delivered to a in town address from the seller using that tracking number. It wasn't mine. Good thing I was already issued a refund and I found a whole box of sample bottles in the basement. What a fiasco! :rofl: :rofl:

So, I took advantage of the 60⁰ and worked in the garage on the Charger. Got a bunch of panel work done on the console.

20240222_170824.jpg

20240222_170846.jpg

Not a small club. I got a lifetime membership. Someone is going to be very happy with my Cuda. I might get 1/2 of what I got in it.
Such a sweet ride and hate to see you sell it. I remember fallowing you to a car show and I rolled my window down so I could hear that sweet sound of that injected big block rattling the overpass bridges.

Nice on the 273 :) and yeah.. i'm at like 20k+ including car.. for a car i could get like 8k for... i'm smart :)

Once again, the FABO gang shines.

Thanks to Jim Ward for listing it on behalf of Valley Performance of Ionia, MI,

Jack Barna for his patience as I figured out how to send a check.

Aaron Barna for the build

Steve McClure for hauling it from MI to Ohio...saving me 10 hours of driving.

20240222_190406.jpg

Once again, the FABO gang shines.

Thanks to Jim Ward for listing it on behalf of Valley Performance of Ionia, MI,

Jack Barna for his patience as I figured out how to send a check.

Aaron Barna for the build

Steve McClure for hauling it from MI to Ohio...saving me 10 hours of driving.

View attachment 1716210922
The willingness, generosity and creativity of the guys here on FABO never ceases to amaze me. Nobody on here is willing to give up or say no when the chips are down. Raisin Pie to all yall!

Ah, i forgot to mention something.
My son bought a Trans Am. 1980 with 78 front end on it. 455/auto. His choice as he always wanted one since i had my 76 and sold it 10 years ago.

The willingness, generosity and creativity of the guys here on FABO never ceases to amaze me. Nobody on here is willing to give up or say no when the chips are down. Raisin Pie to all yall!
Raisin pie? I love me some Raisin pie! That's another great FABO story.

Good Evening All! Done with the work week, built fire since snow/rain is in the forecast along with a windstorm, maybe I won't be around as much this weekend!

-
Back