Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
THat 8 3/4 stuff is getting spendy. I laughed at a guy on Bookface wanting a low dollar A body 8 3/4. He wanted to pay $200 or so. Ya right. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I told him they run $1000 now days.
yeah when i came back to build a car after 20 years i saw pigs going for 800-1k and was like WTF?! we used to pretty much give them away.. that and steel wheels which really blows my mind...

BTW... just went to get mail.. temp has dropped 25 degrees in like a hour.. crazy ****

yeah when i came back to build a car after 20 years i saw pigs going for 800-1k and was like WTF?! we used to pretty much give them away.. that and steel wheels which really blows my mind...

BTW... just went to get mail.. temp has dropped 25 degrees in like a hour.. crazy ****
Yes and yes. I bought a sure grip 3.23 pig years ago from a friend $100. Now the open pig I took out is worth that and then some.

:lol: We got an entire "LOCKED" diff for that at the salvage yard for Moto's '66 GT for $35 :lol: cashier saw that LOCKED in junk yard marker on it and said "$35 and it's yours. Git it outa here. It must be f&*(ed up if it says LOCKED" It was posi with sumthin close to 3.75s in it :lol:
Damn posi's are all locked. :rofl:

Yes and yes. I bought a sure grip 3.23 pig years ago from a friend $100. Now the open pig I took out is worth that and then some.

My buddy who is a chevy guy showed up with a free 742 with 4.57s for me and was surprised that i was just bout hugging him.. i was like dude that's $1000 right there which he got for me :)

Morning, a chilly 12deg here but warming up to 60. Better than the wind and snow we had yesterday.

Morning!
-32 with the wind chill. Yup its cold.
Probably be arguing with my pellet stove this morning. Circulation fan is honking. Real annoying.

Need that recipe!!
I'll see if I can find it. It from a Facebook gal. She has lots of good looking recipes like that. It was a little tricky for me last night. THe big burner on the back of the stove decided not to work. I cooked and fried everything in stages on one small burner and it came together in the end.

Springtime here today. Near 60, rain and even some thunder. Winter returns around midnight...

I'll see if I can find it. It from a Facebook gal. She has lots of good looking recipes like that. It was a little tricky for me last night. THe big burner on the back of the stove decided not to work. I cooked and fried everything in stages on one small burner and it came together in the end.
I know I have made it before, I ask treva after I asked you for it, she said she has it, told her I am ready for it again, I must be hungry ! TY.

Forgot to hit send on my first post.

Exciting day! I tacked in the hvac housing and hung the evaporator housing. Connected the lines and vacuumed it down. It may not be a leaker. Maybe a slow leak. I can live with that.

firing up my laptop, not yet connected to the internet, but it knows the temperature today. WTF? Guess its partially connected.
And some hidden network that is new and somehow the connect automatically button keeps checking the box.
Coffee is done, time to go see if there is still negative pressure in a/c

I know I have made it before, I ask treva after I asked you for it, she said she has it, told her I am ready for it again, I must be hungry ! TY.
It is very satisfying. I have left overs which should be tasty. All fresh and natural ingredients. The pasts is out of a box but there's not much bad there unless you are watching your carbs.

Lunch. Hot and Sour Soup
Clears your head and Sinuses.

20240228_130650_001.jpg

Well, been working on my rear spoiler idea and been more thinking about what I want more than doing.
I grabbed some cardboard and tape and cut and taped something together and just sprayed some black paint on it. When it dries I'll set it on the car and see if I like the idea.

Well, been working on my rear spoiler idea and been more thinking about what I want more than doing.
I grabbed some cardboard and tape and cut and taped something together and just sprayed some black paint on it. When it dries I'll set it on the car and see if I like the idea.
Wrap your *** in fiberglass .:poke::lol:

Got on with test fitting fender. Had to trim a lot, and will need a splash shield. I think the a/c passed the vacuum test too.

IMG_0400.jpeg

d will need an inner fender or splash shield.

-
Back