Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Gonna spend the day shopping for new insurance. Current carrier raised my monthly rate by 68 percent. With no warning, no claims, no credit change, no missed payments.
Becky works for Allstate, they are being told they have to raise their rates as well, it's happening insurance wide. Think Corporate is saying it's more expensive to repair cars so it's necessary. Everything seems to be much more expensive lately so I don't totaly NOT believe that reasoning. For me working in a utility, there are increases coming tied to carbon emission goals imposed, just sayin'

Becky works for Allstate, they are being told they have to raise their rates as well, it's happening insurance wide. Think Corporate is saying it's more expensive to repair cars so it's necessary. Everything seems to be much more expensive lately so I don't totaly NOT believe that reasoning. For me working in a utility, there are increases coming tied to carbon emission goals imposed, just sayin'
I can deal with the increases. But to not be notified at ALL in advance of an automatic payment, for an increase of 68 percent that’s, crossing the line. I’d not be as mad if I was prepared for it. I can afford it, but see I have all my bills set to come out from a bills only account. I have it set up where our paychecks deposit our total bill account, plus about 10 percent extra . So it mess the whole system up when there’s surprises to that magnitude

I can deal with the increases. But to not be notified at ALL in advance of an automatic payment, for an increase of 68 percent that’s, crossing the line. I’d not be as mad if I was prepared for it. I can afford it, but see I have all my bills set to come out from a bills only account. I have it set up where our paychecks deposit our total bill account, plus about 10 percent extra . So it mess the whole system up when there’s surprises to that magnitude
I'm sick of insurance and companies screwing us for profits... ***** getting old.. one thing i was told when i was a kid is that the best part of being old is insurance is cheap... more lies.....

So.. the plant i have been growing is looking like it's a male which means it gets killed and trashed :( Very annoying after 2 months of money and time wasted.. time to start some new seeds :(

I'm sick of insurance and companies screwing us for profits... ***** getting old.. one thing i was told when i was a kid is that the best part of being old is insurance is cheap... more lies.....
Yeah, as a former insurance salesmen who left cause I couldn’t stand the culture of overpromise, overcharge and up charge everything, I agree.

So.. the plant i have been growing is looking like it's a male which means it gets killed and trashed :( Very annoying after 2 months of money and time wasted.. time to start some new seeds :(
What plant

Morning all .

giphy (4).gif

Tell ya what, if the granbrats weren't insisting on a wagon hot rod, I might be on my way down south to look at that CJ2. I had that vision of a hot rod for long time. :D :steering:

March Meet adventure not looking good. Now they have dropped the snow level down to 4K' and ALL of the passes needed to get to the San Joaquin Valley from here are just short of that :BangHead: Final Elimination day sunny and dry. Qualifying days 1 and 2 WET. I like going on Saturday, that way I get to see everybody that showed up to race.

Them funky lil fwd mini vans, keep the original drive train in place to get it to Van Nuys Blvd economically, and behind the seats about 500" of BB, 747, and Dana. Only turn 'em on when ya need 'em :D :lol::steering:

-
Back