Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More rain here today..................another trip back to the Border Patrol Training Center for an update on the PIV card I was just issued last Friday that does not work :BangHead:

Personal Identity Validation??
Almost................... :thumbsup:

The PIV Card The Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card is an identification card issued by a federal agency that contains a computer chip, which allows it to receive, store, recall, and send information in a secure method.

Good morning! 56 at 6am... will be 23 by 6pm... back to winter we go :) Got my mower out last night and chewed up leaves in my backyard that have been buggin me....

62o7t.gif

Almost................... :thumbsup:

The PIV Card The Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card is an identification card issued by a federal agency that contains a computer chip, which allows it to receive, store, recall, and send information in a secure method.
I have been asked to renew that date with Bonneville Power Administration for access into their substations (we have some equipment in some). Anyhoo, I never had a physical card and our HR (who has found it before along with my "background check" or CH something, Criminal History _____ ) is struggling to find that date. I'm so sick of all this access crap, spent 3 hours yesterday testing for refinery access update

Copper theft in one of our subs, they broke into the com shelter, took all the battery straps, cabling, grounds. Site went down at about 0130, our NOC saw the door alarm but only Com Tech was called, not security and when they rolled out there the next morning it wasn't pretty. Cellular site located in the same compound, they really wrecked that, coax cables, waveguides etc.

Good Morning everyone. Wow, what a change from yesterday. It got to 70, by 1:30am it was super windy and rain/sleet. It snowed just a dusting but everything covered in ice. Working from home the last hour or so. Salt trucks went by a bit ago, I will head in shortly.

Good Morning everyone. Wow, what a change from yesterday. It got to 70, by 1:30am it was super windy and rain/sleet. It snowed just a dusting but everything covered in ice. Working from home the last hour or so. Salt trucks went by a bit ago, I will head in shortly.
Crappy here yesterday, blowing sleet snow. Got sunny for awhile but don't think it made it past 40

Good morning. From the weather reports it sounds like Mother Nature is moody this morning. I hope you all have a good day.

Morning. Gonna spend the day shopping for new insurance. Current carrier raised my monthly rate by 68 percent. With no warning, no claims, no credit change, no missed payments.

Good morning. From the weather reports it sounds like Mother Nature is moody this morning. I hope you all have a good day.
Maybe, all the forecasts for severe weather overnight, full roll out of storm spotters, evens had the discovery tv show chasers in town, all we got luckily was some rain. The cap held and lucky it did. If it had broken like forecasted, it’d been a historic outbreak of long track tornadoes for us, conditions were prime for F3+ twisters . So we got very lucky.

-
Back