Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are some great threads on here about setting up your Cal Tracs. I run them on my Cuda, you will not be disappointed. I am just north of 600HP and I literally think they are the reason my 8-3/4 spooled 433s is still alive. Everybody flamed me when I was building it for the 8-3/4 but for the price I figured I would run it till it shelled then go Dana. Buddy was fire sale due to a domestic dispute.

I will be lucky to make 375.. but since i moved my axle location i can't use a pinion snubber so figured this will work. plus they look awesome :)

So this is what it looks like on a Friday night at the main park in my city of Vinh Long by the River. People here are very family orientated. They bring their children out here. Most Vietnamese come out in the evenings or in the mornings when the sun is not hot and high. They always have these little electric powered cars for the kids to ride around on . There are also many snack food vendors with small carts that are set up here . Also, this is where I go to work out each morning. Notice the workout equipment around the perimeter. There can be as many as 200 people here at 5:30 a.m. in the morning walking and working out.
1000003472.jpg

1000003473.jpg

1000003480.jpg

1000003477.jpg

1000003478.jpg

1000003476.jpg

Last edited:
So this is what it looks like on a Friday night at the main park in my city of Vinh Long by the River. People here are very family orientated. They bring their children out here. Most Vietnamese come out in the evenings or in the mornings when the sun is not hot and high. They always have these little electric powered cars for the kids to ride around on you. There are also many snack food vendors with small carts that are set up here . Also, this is where I go to work out each morning. Notice the workout equipment around the perimeter. There can be as many as 200 people here at 5:30 a.m. in the morning walking and working out.
View attachment 1716215026

View attachment 1716215027

View attachment 1716215028

View attachment 1716215029

View attachment 1716215030

View attachment 1716215031
Nice Mitch. Nice retirement place to be I think. Well other than some of the food.

Well a good day here. We went out late this afternoon hit balls and I played nine even par which is good for the non-golfers. I got a call today from my buddy Tim. We were at coffee last week sitting with one of his friends and my cars for sale came up and he asked what I had. After explaining and showing pictures he said he had a rich buddy in Texas who is collecting cars. He called back Tim yesterday and the Texas guy wanted more pictures and information. I asked which car and he's interested in buying both. Ok I can do that going to roll them out in the sunshine tomorrow get some pics and send him whatever he needs. It sounds promising be it'd nice to get it done in one swoop!!

Last edited:
I got a craving for my favorite lil Mexican Restaurant. They have a part of their mostly Mexican menu called "California Style" :D Mac and Jack Burrito, mac and cheese, tater tots, bbq Tri Tip, they cook a mean Tri Tip, and BBQ Sauce :lol: I think they call it California Style because it was conceived under the influence of some local cannabis products :lol: Sure is good though, everything on the menu.

Well a good day here. We went out late this afternoon hit balls and I played nine even par which is good for the non-golfers. I got a call today from my buddy Tim. We were at coffee last week sitting with one of his friends and my cars for sale came up and he asked what I had. After explaining and showing pictures he said he had a rich buddy in Texas who is collecting cars. He called back Tim yesterday and the Texas guy wanted more pictures and information. I asked which car and he's interested in buying both. Ok I can do that going to roll them out in the sunshine tomorrow get some pics and send him whatever he needs. It sounds promising be it'd nice to get it done in one swoop!!
Hate to see you get rid of your collection Craig, but I know how things change as we get older.

Talking to a friend in Amarillo Texas and he is not in the fire but says it's the worst fire he's seen down there. Sad to see the cattle and homes being burnt up.

"Alexa.... Shuffle a Playlist"

"Shuffling a Playlist you might like... Mellow 70's Gold"

Dance with me by Orleans....

Wow... haven't heard this in forever

I sing time in a bottle by Jim Croce karaoke .They love that here in Vietnam Lol..kkkkkk

Hate to see you get rid of your collection Craig, but I know how things change as we get older.
It is but I've always told car people that I am the current caretaker of these cars and there will be someone to take them after me.

Everyone in Germany sang "Country Roads" like nobody's business
It's funny in Germany listing to them sing karaoke Elvis in the 80's they all sounded so much American.
In Bosnia my interpreter spoke perfect English no accent. The first time I spoke to her was on the phone and felt someone was pulling a prank.
I asked her how she learned English, and it was music and movies with subtitles.

Been invited to go. "Nhau". That is eating and drinking beer with friends. It's only 10:30 in the morning here. To go or not to go that is the question ❓❓

Been invited to go. "Nhau". That is eating and drinking beer with friends. It's only 10:30 in the morning here. To go or not to go that is the question ❓❓
Oh hell I mean we're talking friends here why not??

-
Back