Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooking up peppers , onions, and Mushrooms for Philly
Cheese Steaks later. Cold rain day here also. Why not It Saturday.

20240302_074648.jpg

Went out and put the heat on in garage.
4 friends on the way over. Doing the drum to Drum rear exchange today. And the front disk brake conversion.
I'm just the cook and beverage server. We'll actually the Brownie Lady will be the beer server.

Cooking up peppers , onions, and Mushrooms for Philly
Cheese Steaks later. Cold rain day here also. Why not It Saturday.

View attachment 1716215161
As usual that looks great! Yesterday picking up our beef I purchased some other meats they had for sale, one was brats, Philly Cheesesteak Brats so that could be good.

4 friends on the way over. Doing the drum to Drum rear exchange today. And the front disk brake conversion.
I'm just the cook and beverage server. We'll actually the Brownie Lady will be the beer server.
That sounds like a good time!

Damn people showing off with having "Friends"... bah... :)

Hey can i test drive this? And launch into a corn field...

Watched a few videos on that channel.. those 340s were pretty wicked.. The duster in this one had 4.30s though.. not really fair

Boy that Corvette really grammy shifts into 4th. No need to blow that Rat Motor up. :rofl:

Yeah..i actually like those motors.. but man those trans are absolute ****.. and it's easy to blow the rear halfshafts out of those cars...

I feel like every car in those "Stock" races need a 3500 converter.. they are sooo slow off the line

Good morning everyone. Rainy here as well. Pretty much all day. My son and his girlfriend are coming over for breakfast so eggs and scrapple this morning for this household.

Yeah..i actually like those motors.. but man those trans are absolute ****.. and it's easy to blow the rear halfshafts out of those cars...

I feel like every car in those "Stock" races need a 3500 converter.. they are sooo slow off the line
My grandfather hired a guy with a 70 duster.
His parents bought it for him for high-school graduation.
He immediately ripped it apart. Racer brown cam dual dominaters 512 dana rear if I remember correctly. Fastest car I ever sat in.
Finally got tired of blowing transmissions . Got married he had no friends total introvert. I was his best man. Big mistake on his part he could barely stand for his wedding.lol his wife hated me.

-
Back