Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone, was nice out when I went to feed the horses. Wind picked up on the way back and now the wind is howling. Coffee is on.

Warm day ahead. My wife took granddaughter to a movie, for 8th birthday date with my wife. Local car club has annual movie day ( Vanishing Point) and then some games and a meal. Then my buddie going to my place and do some pistol practice

Got done cleaning up more downed trees and debris in a part of the woods. Looks a lot better without debris everywhere. I made several different brush piles and in the spring when the ground is not so wet, I will go in there with the Bobcat and grab the stuff to throw on the big brush pile.

Don't think I've ever been to one. Where did you have them? Just looked at locations... closest is Ohio and Carolinas. :steering:

Good Morning
They are on the West Coast, they were very satirical. Grease dripping down your arms from a triple just means yummy. Kind of tongue in cheek making fun of the granola heads in Oregon. They simply did not hide the fact that they were simply fast food and did not try to be anything else. Or market to the health foodies. They celebrated their debauchery!

My grandfather hired a guy with a 70 duster.
His parents bought it for him for high-school graduation.
He immediately ripped it apart. Racer brown cam dual dominaters 512 dana rear if I remember correctly. Fastest car I ever sat in.
Finally got tired of blowing transmissions . Got married he had no friends total introvert. I was his best man. Big mistake on his part he could barely stand for his wedding.lol his wife hated me.
When the wife hates you that is a sure sign you are a true friend!

I was checking my beer making supplies and I have ingredients to make 2 gallons each of Raspberry Wheat, Canadian Blonde (like Moosehead, Molson Canadian, or Labatt Blue) and a surprise Wheat beer that should be fun. I need to check and see how many bottles and caps I have. I can always buy more while the batches are fermenting I guess.

**** Keith I get over 100 hp if I eat chili and add 10 more if I put cheese on it. :rolleyes:
I just throw a couple more ducks in the pail of water.
Guy would ask whats under the hood
3 ducks in a pail of water

Last edited:
I was in a Fire Aviation conference all week and didn’t get the call to TX but many of our people have went. Honestly, I’m burnt all the damn way out. I’ve poured my life and health into many futile efforts fighting fire and some pretty big victories.

These pics are not of the current fires but from when I got deployed to TX two years ago. Fighting fire in the plains is a whole other animal than forest fires. You don’t “catch” them. God tells it when to stop. The weather change (wind/precipitation) is the only thing that helps.

View attachment 1716215218

View attachment 1716215219

View attachment 1716215220

View attachment 1716215221

View attachment 1716215222

View attachment 1716215223

View attachment 1716215224

View attachment 1716215225

View attachment 1716215226
Im my youth i spent time fighting forest fires, then about 10 years ago i was the mixing tech on the helitorch team. I lost all my videos though. Crazy stuff standing under a helicopter as it lands and takes off.

Been distracted whilst trying to get this floor panel made.
Kid showed up and i had to replace blower motor in the car. Glad i can get it into shop.

IMG_0406.jpeg

Speaking of stock cars, It looks like Joel is doing pretty well at the clash. Second in points is what I see. @memike

View attachment 1716214766
Yes he is, Joel has some skills and a great ride, I do believe his chassis is built there in Iowa. Creed is driving his chassis, Creeds Customs. Two of his chassis he built was 1 and 4th in our posts race in 14 tracks near by, we was so proud great builders and drivers liked his design witch passes misa regs. Creed races again tonight.

Yes he is, Joel has some skills and a great ride, I do believe his chassis is built there in Iowa. Creed is driving his chassis, Creeds Customs. Two of his chassis he built was 1 and 4th in our posts race in 14 tracks near by, we was so proud great builders and drivers liked his design witch passes misa regs. Creed races again tonight.
Rage Chassis I believe. Good luck to Creed and his crew.

I was checking my beer making supplies and I have ingredients to make 2 gallons each of Raspberry Wheat, Canadian Blonde (like Moosehead, Molson Canadian, or Labatt Blue) and a surprise Wheat beer that should be fun. I need to check and see how many bottles and caps I have. I can always buy more while the batches are fermenting I guess.
I might need to buy some more bottles. I do have a couple cases of old beer downstairs that could be poured out. I have an idea, I'll taste it and find out if it's good. Flat goes away or if it has a off taste. I know I have some stout. It may be ok. My be a video? :rofl:

I might need to buy some more bottles. I do have a couple cases of old beer downstairs that could be poured out. I have an idea, I'll taste it and find out if it's good. Flat goes away or if it has a off taste. I know I have some stout. It may be ok. My be a video? :rofl:
Damn I would like to help you out on sampling the old brew. :thumbsup:

Before and after pressure washing for 3.5 hours. Got tired of dirt and grease falling in my eyes.

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3736.jpeg

IMG_3741.jpeg

Well without getting in to a long story. 5 idiots and a bar maid. Zero done on the Valiant today as for the brakes.
It will be going over to the shop with a lift to do the work.
I did pull out the Contour Guage and mock up a pair of chin spoilers for it out of wood.

-
Back